Towson stonewalls UMass men’s lacrosse in CAA Championship; Minutemen season ends after 9-4 loss -

Zach Coleman to join former coach Derek Kellogg at LIU Brooklyn -

UMass men’s lacrosse advances to CAA finals courtesy of Dan Muller’s heroics -

On campus: The liberal assault on free speech -

Pedovan in Boston

Newest Judd Apatow Joint Secretly Filmed in Boston

The newest Judd Apatow movie, producer of such wildly popular films as The 40 Year Old Virgin, Pineapple Express, Knocked Up and Superbad, just wrapped up filming last month in Boston reported Boston’s Weekly Dig. It’s so new, that it’s still for the most part un-known.

What is most surprising is that this project, Pedovan, has already finished filming, yet it’s not even know about on the world’s favorite internet movie resource, IMDB.com . IMDB.com usually lists even rumored movies, but when a film is in production it’s usually listed on there. Also surprising is the fact that I interned in Boston all summer, but didn’t even get the chance to meet the man of my dreams, Apatow actor and writing genius, Seth Rogen. OK, it’s not surprising, it’s just downright disappointing and sad.

The movie stars Jonah Hill of Superbad fame and other Apatow films. Martin Starr, of Freaks and Geeks also has a role in the film. Saturday Night Live star, Bill Hader, and Seth Rogen reprise their Superbad like roles as dim-witted cops. There are supposedly more cameos than you can shake a stick at, including R. Kelly and Celtics star Glen Davis.

Jonah Hill’s character in short in a mis-guided hipster who loves children… mistaken for a pervert. I think you get the idea.

The Dig reported that in 2006, only four films were shot in Boston. But ever since Massachusett’s July 2007 credit cap on the filming industry, 88 films have been shot in or around Boston.

Right next to my home town, a Kevin James film about mall cops entitled, Paul Blart: Mall Cop, was filmed this past spring in the mall that I hung around in during high school. Movies are everywhere in the Commonwealth lately. Next time, someone just tell me when Seth Rogen is around.