UMass men’s basketball falters in the second half, falling to George Washington 83-67 Thursday -

UPDATE: SGA announces second and third artist for ‘Mullins Live!’ -

Divest UMass and STPEC host panel on building ‘solidarity economies’ in the Trump era -

UMass women’s basketball losing streak extends to 10 games after loss to URI -

Sixth annual Advocacy Day set to take place March 1 -

Panel discusses racial, sexual and psychological violence in response to art exhibit -

Judy Dixon enters final season with UMass tennis with simple message: One match at a time -

UMass baseball enduring early-season limitation in playing in New England -

Minutewomen softball begins season with cross-country travel, string of tournaments -

UMass baseball looks to bounce back from disappointing 2016 season -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior Hannah Murphy is Angela McMahon’s latest legend in the making -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior defenders accept leadership roles in quest for ninth consecutive Atlantic 10 Championship -

Kelsey McGovern rejoins UMass women’s lacrosse as an assistant coach after starring for Minutewomen -

UMass men’s lacrosse looks to continue improving throughout 2017 season -

Spring Sports Special Issue 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defense relying on senior leadership with new faces in starting lineup -

UMass softball fills holes left by seniors with freshmen for 2017 -

The Hart of the Lineup -

UMass softball prepares for a long, busy season in 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defenseman Tyler Weeks makes his way back from ACL injury -

Two hospitalized after traffic accident in Sunderland

Two female pedestrians were struck by a car at approximately 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon near the Cliffside bus stop in Sunderland, with one person sustaining serious injuries.

Sources at the scene reported seeing the seriously injured female being airlifted from the location of the accident. Sunderland Police later confirmed that she was taken to Baystate Medical Center in Springfield.

The accident occurred in front of Squire Village shopping center, on Rt. 116. The incident was the second pedestrian accident to occur at the Cliffside bus stop in less than a year.

When contacted, the Sunderland Police stated that the other female was taken to Cooley Dickenson Hospital in Northampton. She was released later in the day, with minor injuries.

The accident shut down Rt. 116 in Sunderland for most of Tuesday; Sunderland Police redirected northbound traffic down Plum Tree Rd., and southbound traffic was routed into the Squire Village parking lot.

Sunderland Police Chief Jeffery Gilbert could not be reached for comment.

Nick Bush can be reached at nbush@dailycollegian.com.