Pat Kelsey informs UMass AD Ryan Bamford of change of heart just 35 minutes before scheduled press conference -

Past and present UMass football players participate in 2017 Pro Day Thursday -

Pat Kelsey reportedly backs down from UMass men’s basketball coaching position -

Students react to new fence around Townehouses -

‘Do You Have The Right To Do Drugs?’ debate held in Bowker Auditorium -

UMass men’s lacrosse looks to build on three-game winning streak against Brown -

UMass softball riding five-game win streak into first Atlantic 10 showdown -

Sanzo: Inability to win close games has hurt UMass baseball -

Hannah Murphy scores 100th career goal in UMass women’s lacrosse 16-9 win over Harvard -

Old age does no harm to indie rock legends The Feelies -

A track-by-track breakdown of Drake’s new project -

When a president lies -

Let them eat steak, and other gender norms I hate -

Dissecting Science: Episode Two -

Holy Cross 10-run eighth inning sinks UMass baseball -

UMass students react to Spring Concert lineup -

Letter: Vote yes for Amherst -

You don’t have to walk alone -

Tyler Bogart and D.J. Smith lead UMass men’s lacrosse during three game win streak -

UMass women’s lacrosse emphasizes defense in approaching games as its key to gaining momentum for conference play -

Gossip Girl is back, with a Vengeance

You better be wearing last season’s Prada bag as you hold your breath for the highly anticipated return of the CW’s Gossip Girl. That’s right, the epitome of outrageous, the show which is detailed in the lives of Manhattan’s elite teens, those who live on the prestigious Upper East Side, is back.

Unlimited use of Daddy’s fortune to splurge on private jets and designer clothes, complete with model-like appearances and plenty of underage drinking and bed-hopping, what could be better?

After an upsetting leak of information from the infamous Gossip Girl, the end of last season saw Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck (Ed Westwick) finally cinch their relationship status to the delight of fans around the country.

Blond bombshell Serena, played by Blake Lively, finally took matters into her own hands in an attempt to de-robe the seemingly anonymous Gossip Girl, but the tantalizing text-er maintained superiority by divulging secrets – as if there were any left untold – during the teen’s high school graduation.

The group comes together to realize that they have all had a hand in the tattle-tale-ing and that their lives would not have been the same without the constant reminder of scandals and secrets.       

The upcoming season of Gossip Girl, which premiered Monday night at 9 p.m., promises to show audiences all the fabulousity – and complications – of the character’s lives as most of them emerge from their sheltered high school days and move on to enjoy their college experience in the best playground anyone could ask for: New York City.

This season is sure to be juicier than ever before. While there’s rumors of a large occasion involving on-again, off-again partners Lily Van Der Woodsen and Rufus Humphrey (whose children, Serena and Dan, respectively, are – gasp – dating). Serena is expected to arrive back on the city scene in style after her European travels, as well as teen heartthrob Chace Chrawford, who portrays Nate.

Audiences are also predicting a heated battle between Blair Georgina (guest star Michelle Trachtenberg) as they begin their college career. And surely fans will be wondering how the appointment of Jenny (Taylor Momsen) as the new Queen Bee will turn out for the rest of the Constance Billard and St. Jude’s student body. There are also some rumored new additions to the cast, including Hilary Duff and Tyra Banks.

Elyse Horowitz contributed to this article.

James Barden can be reached at jwbarden@student.umass.edu.  Elyse Horowitz can be reached at ebhorowi@student.umass.edu.