Providence power play haunts UMass hockey in 6-2 loss -

UMass hockey falls to No. 10 Providence on Senior Night at the Mullins center -

UMass men’s basketball falters in the second half, falling to George Washington 83-67 Thursday -

UPDATE: SGA announces second and third artist for ‘Mullins Live!’ -

Divest UMass and STPEC host panel on building ‘solidarity economies’ in the Trump era -

UMass women’s basketball losing streak extends to 10 games after loss to URI -

Sixth annual Advocacy Day set to take place March 1 -

Panel discusses racial, sexual and psychological violence in response to art exhibit -

Judy Dixon enters final season with UMass tennis with simple message: One match at a time -

UMass baseball enduring early-season limitation in playing in New England -

Minutewomen softball begins season with cross-country travel, string of tournaments -

UMass baseball looks to bounce back from disappointing 2016 season -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior Hannah Murphy is Angela McMahon’s latest legend in the making -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior defenders accept leadership roles in quest for ninth consecutive Atlantic 10 Championship -

Kelsey McGovern rejoins UMass women’s lacrosse as an assistant coach after starring for Minutewomen -

UMass men’s lacrosse looks to continue improving throughout 2017 season -

Spring Sports Special Issue 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defense relying on senior leadership with new faces in starting lineup -

UMass softball fills holes left by seniors with freshmen for 2017 -

The Hart of the Lineup -

News in Brief: Vehicle identified in fatal crash involving UMass student

While the vehicle responsible for the accident which killed former University of Massachusetts Amherst student Blake Goodman and injured his friend John Deary remains at large, investigators have determined what they believe to be the make and model.

A September 17 press release from Amherst Police Department spokesman Ronald Young states that investigators have determined the vehicle is a black Geo Prizm from the late 1990s. Initial reports stated the vehicle was thought to be a black Ford sedan.

The vehicle should have sustained heavy damage to the front passenger side, and may be missing a passenger side mirror, damage to the passenger side panels, and possibly a cracked windshield.

The Massachusetts State Police lab has been involved in analyzing the evidence recovered from the scene, and the Amherst police release calls the lab “instrumental” in examining the physical evidence.

Investigators believe that more witnesses may have been in the area around the accident, which took place on Montague Road in Amherst, at the time, around 10:30 on September 12. Anyone with information pertinent to the case is asked to call the Amherst Police at 413-259-300 or the CRIMETIP line at 413-259-3344.

-Collegian Staff