UMass men’s basketball falters in the second half, falling to George Washington 83-67 Thursday -

UPDATE: SGA announces second and third artist for ‘Mullins Live!’ -

Divest UMass and STPEC host panel on building ‘solidarity economies’ in the Trump era -

UMass women’s basketball losing streak extends to 10 games after loss to URI -

Sixth annual Advocacy Day set to take place March 1 -

Panel discusses racial, sexual and psychological violence in response to art exhibit -

Judy Dixon enters final season with UMass tennis with simple message: One match at a time -

UMass baseball enduring early-season limitation in playing in New England -

Minutewomen softball begins season with cross-country travel, string of tournaments -

UMass baseball looks to bounce back from disappointing 2016 season -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior Hannah Murphy is Angela McMahon’s latest legend in the making -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior defenders accept leadership roles in quest for ninth consecutive Atlantic 10 Championship -

Kelsey McGovern rejoins UMass women’s lacrosse as an assistant coach after starring for Minutewomen -

UMass men’s lacrosse looks to continue improving throughout 2017 season -

Spring Sports Special Issue 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defense relying on senior leadership with new faces in starting lineup -

UMass softball fills holes left by seniors with freshmen for 2017 -

The Hart of the Lineup -

UMass softball prepares for a long, busy season in 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defenseman Tyler Weeks makes his way back from ACL injury -

Zoomass Calendar contest pits the pretty against the pretty

Move over Mexico – the University of Massachusetts and the rest of the Five College community may be participating in a new version of the hot body contest.

Popular Campus Entertainment is encouraging area college students to apply for a slot in their 2010 Zoomass calendar. 

According to a press release by Popular Campus Entertainment, students who think they “have what it takes to be the hottest co-ed on campus” should apply to be the calendar models in which they are to express their own personal fashion taste.

Applications can be found online at http://zoomasscalendar.com/Competition/Popular_Campus_Entertainment.html and are due by Oct. 1. Students have an online application sent in with their name, school name, two head shots and one full-body shot. There is also a $5 application fee students can pay using PayPal. Applications with photos can be sent to ZoomassCalendar@gmail.com.

Only 50 students will be selected from the online auditions to be contestants in the second audition held in Amherst. The release also stated that a panel of judges will rate each of the 50 contestants on their “personality, attitude, fashion sense and attractiveness,” and choose the best 24 to continue on with the competition. Students will vote online for their favorite contestants and the 12 students with the most votes will win $100 and model in a professional photo shoot for the 2010 Zoomass calendar. 

Alyssa Creamer can be reached at acreamer@student.umass.edu.