UMass men’s basketball falters in the second half, falling to George Washington 83-67 Thursday -

UPDATE: SGA announces second and third artist for ‘Mullins Live!’ -

Divest UMass and STPEC host panel on building ‘solidarity economies’ in the Trump era -

UMass women’s basketball losing streak extends to 10 games after loss to URI -

Sixth annual Advocacy Day set to take place March 1 -

Panel discusses racial, sexual and psychological violence in response to art exhibit -

Judy Dixon enters final season with UMass tennis with simple message: One match at a time -

UMass baseball enduring early-season limitation in playing in New England -

Minutewomen softball begins season with cross-country travel, string of tournaments -

UMass baseball looks to bounce back from disappointing 2016 season -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior Hannah Murphy is Angela McMahon’s latest legend in the making -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior defenders accept leadership roles in quest for ninth consecutive Atlantic 10 Championship -

Kelsey McGovern rejoins UMass women’s lacrosse as an assistant coach after starring for Minutewomen -

UMass men’s lacrosse looks to continue improving throughout 2017 season -

Spring Sports Special Issue 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defense relying on senior leadership with new faces in starting lineup -

UMass softball fills holes left by seniors with freshmen for 2017 -

The Hart of the Lineup -

UMass men’s lacrosse defenseman Tyler Weeks makes his way back from ACL injury -

UMass softball prepares for a long, busy season in 2017 -

Big D and the Kids Table to bring adult language to NoHo

Boston’s Big D and the Kids Table will be taking the stage at Pearl Street in Northampton for the first time in several years tonight.

Joining the ska-punk band will be three other bands: illScarlett from Ontario, Canada, The Stereo State (formerly known as FiveAcrossTheEyes) from Holyoke, Mass., and Skasome Society from Westfield, Mass.

The show will be one of Big D’s few ventures into the western half of Massachusetts in the last couple of years. The band typically plays in and around Boston and is very widely known for their energetic Boston pride song “LAX,” in which they manage to angrily drop the F-bomb 26 times.

Big D and the Kids Table’s July 2009 release, “Fluent in Stroll,” brought along a lineup change in addition to a few new female singers who are now touring with the band. The departure of former drummer Jon Reilly brought about the addition of Derek Davis from Lenox to the band. Davis’ drumming style fits perfectly with Big D’s new dub-infused sound.

The songs on “Fluent in Stroll” feature lyrics drawn, in some cases identically, from singer Dave McWane’s poetry. McWane released a collection of poetry, prose and lyrics called “The Gypsy Mile” in 2007.

At first, illScarlett’s sound is typical white-boy-with-dread-locks reggae-infused ska. Singer Alex Norman’s voice sounds like something you’ve heard before, but can’t pinpoint exactly where, and the music doesn’t sound particularly unique either. His voice grows on the listener, though, and as you listen, you pick up on those little things that make music enjoyable. It has flow to it, and will complement Big D’s new sound nicely.

Holyoke, Mass.’s, The Stereo State has been making music and performing regularly for the last decade. Previously known as FiveAcrossTheEyes, the band’s sound has changed some from its former hardcore-with-just-a-sprinkle-of-a-hip-hop-vibe to a slightly more refined, melodic, purely hardcore punk sound.

Skasome Society, featuring two University of Massachusetts students, is preparing for the release of their first full-length album, “PC4PC.” It will be their first release since an EP the band put out in the spring of 2008. The new release sounds much more professional and shows how the band has grown and matured since its inception. Skasome recorded “PC4PC” over the summer and plans to release it during the month of December.

If you bought your ticket in advance, you likely only paid $12.50 for it. Tickets are $15 at the door. Make sure you catch the B43 no later than 6 p.m. because the show starts at 7 p.m.

Ellie Rulon-Miller can be reached at erulonmi@student.umass.edu.