Quick Hits: A few standout performances highlight UMass football’s annual spring game -

Northampton cited as city choosing not to comply with ICE -

MASSPIRG hosts seminar on hunger and homelessness -

University Union hosts debate on Electoral College -

Stop fearing World War III -

UMass tennis gears up for weekend of Atlantic 10 matches -

UMass men’s lacrosse to clinch CAA tournament berth with win over No. 10 Hofstra -

UMass softball squeaks past Boston College 2-1 Wednesday afternoon -

UMass men’s lacrosse needs another big game from goalkeeper D.J. Smith against No. 10 Hofstra -

‘Your Name’ will defy your expectations -

‘Wilson’ is the weird neighbor who is worth a chance -

Online shopping may be easy, but retail stores are feeling the effects -

Fourth inning propels UMass baseball over Northeastern -

Fenway Park a unique change of scenery for UMass baseball -

Short-handed UMass baseball pitching staff provides quality work Wednesday in win over Northeastern -

DeJon Jarreau, Brison Gresham to transfer from UMass men’s basketball -

Panel discusses future of reproductive justice activism -

Don’t overlook South Sudan -

Students, faculty concerned about UMass Boston budget cuts -

Man who threatened to bomb Coolidge Hall attends court -

Crime Log: Weekend of Thursday, Dec. 3 – Saturday, Dec. 5

Thursday, Dec. 3

Sean Ramon Smalls of 2301 Burton St., Richmond, Va., was arrested on at 12:24 p.m. on Sunset Ave. in Amherst. The arresting officer had been following Small’s vehicle while driving on Infirmary Way after seeing the driver cross a solid yellow lane along the road. When he pulled Smalls over, the officer detected a strong odor of freshly burnt marijuana. The passenger in his car admitted to having recently smoked marijuana and also admitted to having more in the vehicle, along with a scale. Both were confiscated. The arresting officer also found a black, loaded, semi-automatic .380 pistol underneath the driver’s seat in the vehicle. Smalls did not have a permit for this weapon. Smalls was charged with carrying a firearm without a license, carrying a firearm on school grounds, possession of a firearm without an FID card, and both Smalls and the passenger were charged with a fine for possession of a class D substance.

Friday, Dec. 4

Sam Migdol of 117 N. Whitney St., Amherst, Mass., was arrested at 10:00 a.m. in the University of Massachusetts’ lot 11. Migdol is currently facing charges of possession and intent to distribute a Class B drug. Criminal charges are currently pending.

Kaitlin A. Cintolo of 19 Garden St., Danvers, Mass., was arrested at 10:30 a.m. in lot 11. She was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and operating a motor vehicle without an inspection sticker.

John Parry of 3 Hillboro St., Quincy, Mass., was arrested at 7:07 p.m. in lot 33. He was charged with possession of liquor while under the age of 21.

Benjamin Ficociello of 254 Concord Rd., Billerica, Mass., and Ryan Will of 13 Debbie Dr., Pelham, N.H., were arrested at 7:48 p.m. in lot 22. Both were charged with possession of liquor while under the age of 21.

John Donovan of 10 Sylvester Rd., Dorchester, Mass., and Scott Riley of 96 Beaumont St., Dorchester, Mass., were arrested at 8:51 p.m. Both were charged with possession of liquor while under the age of 21.

Saturday, Dec. 5

Jillian Marie Greaves of 44 Whichita Rd., Medfield, Mass., and Rachel Margaret O’Shea of 15 Hearthstone Dr., Medfield, Mass., were arrested at 12:38 a.m. in lot 32. The arresting officer saw a group of four people walking through the rows of cars. Two people in the group stopped at a Lexus ES300 and Greaves entered the vehicle through the passenger door. The other two people in the group left. The officer watched Greaves search through the glove compartment and front seat areas while O’Shea waited outside. After the two spoke, O’Shea enter the vehicle from a rear door and began to look through the articles in the car. When asked if either knew the owner of this car, both responded that they didn’t. Both have been charged with nighttime breaking-and-entering a motor vehicle for three different vehicles.

Anthony T. Gooding of 64 Iffiey Rd., Boston, Mass., and DeShawn Michael Townsend of 13 Ames St., C47, Dorchester, Mass., were both arrested at 2:48 a.m. in Coolidge Hall. Three UMPD officers responded to a police cadet being assaulted by Gooding. Both had been signed in by a resident on the 15th floor and were found arguing in the hallway. They resisted arrest and pepper spray was used. Gooding was charged with assault and battery and both Gooding and Townsend were charged with disorderly conduct.

Angel V. Villanueva of 294 Elm St., Holyoke, Mass., was arrested as a result of a traffic stop. Villanueva was charged with having a warrant out for his arrest, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and a motor vehicle lights violation.

Thomas D. Falco of 4 Shelley Ct., Sparta, N.J., was arrested as a result of a traffic stop on Massachusetts Ave. Falco was charged with possession of liquor while under the age of 21.

Michelle Williams can be reached at mnwillia@student.umass.edu.