Five Reasons Why: State of the Union Edition
Five Reasons Why you shouldn’t be excited about the State of the Union address.
1) Today: trains. Tomorrow: horse-drawn buggies.
2) Why is it a big deal for the opposition party to . . . uh . . . oppose the ruling party?
3) Bank bailouts might have been as popular as root canals, but Jigsaw has a higher approval rating than Congress.
4) The obvious way to end unemployment is to hire everyone without a job for the healthcare bureacracy that’s going to be created.
5) Even Vermont is talking about seccesion–and they gave Obama his third-largest margin of victory in 2008.