UMass football can’t overcome four third quarter Mississippi State touchdowns, fall 47-35 Saturday -

UMass football’s fourth quarter comeback attempt falls short against Mississippi State Saturday -

Cyr: Despite improvement, UMass football still can’t capture first marquee FBS win -

MassPIRG kicks off for the fall semester -

UMass Resistance Studies Initiative hosts activist and author George Lakey -

UMass field hockey readies for tough tests against Stanford, Boston College -

Calling the shots: everything you need to know about the flu vaccine -

UMass assistant Professor speaks about oppression of American Indians -

Astronomy department head hosting sundial and sky-watching event -

UMass football looks to pull off upset against Mississippi State Saturday -

Cyr: Comis? Ford? Here’s how I would handle the UMass quarterback situation this weekend against Mississippi State -

An unofficial presidential debate drinking game for the unruly masses -

Stop sweating the small stuff -

In defense of being uncomfortable -

Please go to sleep -

VIDEO – ‘Life in the Dollhouse: Wes Anderson and the Dollhouse Aesthetic’ -

Student struck by car near UMass’ Mullins Center -

President Anthony Vitale and Vice President Nick Rampone anticipate productive year at SGA -

Symposium hosts discussion on safety for journalism students -

Andrew Ford, Ross Comis still battling for UMass football’s starting QB position -

Meet the candidates for Vice Chancellor

Jean Kim is the interim vice chancellor and a University of Massachusetts alumna with a doctorate in counseling psychology, who recently served as vice chancellor for student affairs and campus life at UMass-Dartmouth. Previously, Kim held positions as director of student development at Western New England College, assistant dean of student affairs for graduate students at Stanford University, vice president for student affairs and dean of students at the University of Hartford, vice chancellor for student affairs at the University of Colorado at Boulder and vice president for student affairs and dean of students at the University of Puget Sound.

Margaret A. Jablonski, also an alumna of UMass with a B.A. and M.Ed., served as vice chancellor for student affairs at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill since 2004. She has also served as dean for campus life at Brown University, associate dean for undergraduate education and student affairs at the University of Connecticut, associate dean for undergraduate education and student affairs at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, assistant dean for residential services at Worcester Polytechnic, victim assistance program coordinator and assistant director of housing at Boston University, and family housing coordinator and director of Greek affairs at UMass.

Michael R. Laliberte has been the vice president for student affairs at Boise State University since 2006, in addition to previously serving as coordinator for student judicial affairs, associate dean of students and associate vice chancellor for student affairs at UMass-Dartmouth. Laliberte holds a doctorate in educational leadership in higher education from Johnson & Wales University. Formerly, Laliberte held positions as assistant dean of students and director of judicial affairs at Springfield College, coordinator in residence life at Pennsylvania State University and residence director at Northeastern University.

Kevin E. Charles served as interim vice president for student affairs at the University of New Hampshire between 2002 and 2003. Since 2000, he has served as assistant vice president of student and academic services at the University of New Hampshire, following his previous appointment as executive director of health services. In addition to his work at UNH, Charles also served as director of the student health service and adjunct professor of public health at Western Kentucky University, as well as coordinator of residence hall programs, assistant director of residence hall programs and assistant director of health promotion and education at Pennsylvania State University.

One Response to “Meet the candidates for Vice Chancellor”
  1. Im glad I located this weblog, I couldnt locate any info on this topic before. I also run a site and if you are ever serious in doing a bit of guest writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web page. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime!