UMass hockey competes hard, falls to No. 10 Providence College in overtime -

Overtime goal hands UMass hockey its 15th straight loss in regular season finale -

Former NAACP President Benjamin Jealous gives talk at UMass -

Anti-racism workshop teaches tactics to fight oppression in community -

Providence power play haunts UMass hockey in 6-2 loss -

UMass hockey falls to No. 10 Providence on Senior Night at the Mullins center -

UMass men’s basketball falters in the second half, falling to George Washington 83-67 Thursday -

UPDATE: SGA announces second and third artist for ‘Mullins Live!’ -

Divest UMass and STPEC host panel on building ‘solidarity economies’ in the Trump era -

UMass women’s basketball losing streak extends to 10 games after loss to URI -

Sixth annual Advocacy Day set to take place March 1 -

Panel discusses racial, sexual and psychological violence in response to art exhibit -

Judy Dixon enters final season with UMass tennis with simple message: One match at a time -

UMass baseball enduring early-season limitation in playing in New England -

Minutewomen softball begins season with cross-country travel, string of tournaments -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior Hannah Murphy is Angela McMahon’s latest legend in the making -

UMass baseball looks to bounce back from disappointing 2016 season -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior defenders accept leadership roles in quest for ninth consecutive Atlantic 10 Championship -

Kelsey McGovern rejoins UMass women’s lacrosse as an assistant coach after starring for Minutewomen -

UMass men’s lacrosse looks to continue improving throughout 2017 season -

Meet the candidates for Vice Chancellor

Jean Kim is the interim vice chancellor and a University of Massachusetts alumna with a doctorate in counseling psychology, who recently served as vice chancellor for student affairs and campus life at UMass-Dartmouth. Previously, Kim held positions as director of student development at Western New England College, assistant dean of student affairs for graduate students at Stanford University, vice president for student affairs and dean of students at the University of Hartford, vice chancellor for student affairs at the University of Colorado at Boulder and vice president for student affairs and dean of students at the University of Puget Sound.

Margaret A. Jablonski, also an alumna of UMass with a B.A. and M.Ed., served as vice chancellor for student affairs at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill since 2004. She has also served as dean for campus life at Brown University, associate dean for undergraduate education and student affairs at the University of Connecticut, associate dean for undergraduate education and student affairs at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, assistant dean for residential services at Worcester Polytechnic, victim assistance program coordinator and assistant director of housing at Boston University, and family housing coordinator and director of Greek affairs at UMass.

Michael R. Laliberte has been the vice president for student affairs at Boise State University since 2006, in addition to previously serving as coordinator for student judicial affairs, associate dean of students and associate vice chancellor for student affairs at UMass-Dartmouth. Laliberte holds a doctorate in educational leadership in higher education from Johnson & Wales University. Formerly, Laliberte held positions as assistant dean of students and director of judicial affairs at Springfield College, coordinator in residence life at Pennsylvania State University and residence director at Northeastern University.

Kevin E. Charles served as interim vice president for student affairs at the University of New Hampshire between 2002 and 2003. Since 2000, he has served as assistant vice president of student and academic services at the University of New Hampshire, following his previous appointment as executive director of health services. In addition to his work at UNH, Charles also served as director of the student health service and adjunct professor of public health at Western Kentucky University, as well as coordinator of residence hall programs, assistant director of residence hall programs and assistant director of health promotion and education at Pennsylvania State University.

One Response to “Meet the candidates for Vice Chancellor”
  1. Im glad I located this weblog, I couldnt locate any info on this topic before. I also run a site and if you are ever serious in doing a bit of guest writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web page. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime!