UMass women’s basketball suffers disappointing loss to St. Bonaventure at Mullins Center Thursday -

REPORT: Tom Masella out as defensive coordinator for UMass football -

Zach Lewis, bench carry UMass men’s basketball in win over St. Joe’s -

AIC shuts out UMass hockey 3-0 at Mullins Center -

UMass professor to appear as contestant on ‘Jeopardy!’ Thursday night -

Penalties plague UMass hockey in Mariucci Classic championship game -

UMass men’s basketball falls in A-10 opener to St. Bonaventure and its veteran backcourt -

Meet the candidates for Vice Chancellor

Jean Kim is the interim vice chancellor and a University of Massachusetts alumna with a doctorate in counseling psychology, who recently served as vice chancellor for student affairs and campus life at UMass-Dartmouth. Previously, Kim held positions as director of student development at Western New England College, assistant dean of student affairs for graduate students at Stanford University, vice president for student affairs and dean of students at the University of Hartford, vice chancellor for student affairs at the University of Colorado at Boulder and vice president for student affairs and dean of students at the University of Puget Sound.

Margaret A. Jablonski, also an alumna of UMass with a B.A. and M.Ed., served as vice chancellor for student affairs at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill since 2004. She has also served as dean for campus life at Brown University, associate dean for undergraduate education and student affairs at the University of Connecticut, associate dean for undergraduate education and student affairs at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, assistant dean for residential services at Worcester Polytechnic, victim assistance program coordinator and assistant director of housing at Boston University, and family housing coordinator and director of Greek affairs at UMass.

Michael R. Laliberte has been the vice president for student affairs at Boise State University since 2006, in addition to previously serving as coordinator for student judicial affairs, associate dean of students and associate vice chancellor for student affairs at UMass-Dartmouth. Laliberte holds a doctorate in educational leadership in higher education from Johnson & Wales University. Formerly, Laliberte held positions as assistant dean of students and director of judicial affairs at Springfield College, coordinator in residence life at Pennsylvania State University and residence director at Northeastern University.

Kevin E. Charles served as interim vice president for student affairs at the University of New Hampshire between 2002 and 2003. Since 2000, he has served as assistant vice president of student and academic services at the University of New Hampshire, following his previous appointment as executive director of health services. In addition to his work at UNH, Charles also served as director of the student health service and adjunct professor of public health at Western Kentucky University, as well as coordinator of residence hall programs, assistant director of residence hall programs and assistant director of health promotion and education at Pennsylvania State University.

One Response to “Meet the candidates for Vice Chancellor”
  1. Im glad I located this weblog, I couldnt locate any info on this topic before. I also run a site and if you are ever serious in doing a bit of guest writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web page. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime!