UMass men’s basketball falters in the second half, falling to George Washington 83-67 Thursday -

UPDATE: SGA announces second and third artist for ‘Mullins Live!’ -

Divest UMass and STPEC host panel on building ‘solidarity economies’ in the Trump era -

UMass women’s basketball losing streak extends to 10 games after loss to URI -

Sixth annual Advocacy Day set to take place March 1 -

Panel discusses racial, sexual and psychological violence in response to art exhibit -

Judy Dixon enters final season with UMass tennis with simple message: One match at a time -

UMass baseball enduring early-season limitation in playing in New England -

Minutewomen softball begins season with cross-country travel, string of tournaments -

UMass baseball looks to bounce back from disappointing 2016 season -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior Hannah Murphy is Angela McMahon’s latest legend in the making -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior defenders accept leadership roles in quest for ninth consecutive Atlantic 10 Championship -

Kelsey McGovern rejoins UMass women’s lacrosse as an assistant coach after starring for Minutewomen -

UMass men’s lacrosse looks to continue improving throughout 2017 season -

Spring Sports Special Issue 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defense relying on senior leadership with new faces in starting lineup -

UMass softball fills holes left by seniors with freshmen for 2017 -

The Hart of the Lineup -

UMass softball prepares for a long, busy season in 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defenseman Tyler Weeks makes his way back from ACL injury -

University of Massachusetts preps for possible snow storm

A winter storm will move through New England today and is expected to dump five to 10 inches of powdery snow in the Amherst area, according to the WWLP-TV22 Storm Team, which covers western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut.

Regardless of how the potential nor’easter impacts classes and other scheduled events at the University of Massachusetts, today’s Campus-Wide Career Fair and the Life Sciences Career Fair will be held as scheduled from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Campus Center, according to the Career Services office. However, the sloppy weather could keep some companies from making the trip to the fair.

Flakes will begin flying between 5 and 9 a.m. with the heaviest snows coming in late afternoon. Communities south of Amherst will likely see the highest accumulations, according to WWLP. The storm will wrap up over night tonight and skies will clear up for a sunny but breezy Thursday.

-Collegian News Staff