Campus Climate survey shows strong response -

Jennifer Carlson gives talk on race and gun law enforcement -

Labor Center to receive increased funding from University -

Verdi enforces playing a full 40 minutes as UMass takes on Hofstra -

Mulligan looks to continue seven game double-double streak at Hofstra -

Jesus: the conservative Republican -

The joy of Snapchat -

Don’t let hate defeat debate -

‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’ remains the defining holiday classic -

A Tribe Called Quest bid its fans a thoughtful farewell -

Amherst residents rally against Dakota pipeline in water ceremony outside TD Bank -

Laura Reed discusses nuclear disarmament under Obama Administration -

SGA President announces opening of vice president position -

Four UMass divers qualify for NCAA Tournament at Bucknell Invitational this weekend -

Top 25 Basketball Notebook: UCLA pulls off major upset over Kentucky -

College football playoff seeds came out Sunday; Alabama gets top seed -

UMass club hockey comes out of travel weekend 1-1-1 -

Notebook: UMass men’s basketball guard Luwane Pipkins among nation’s best in steals -

Listen when you argue to truly understand -

Letter to the Editor: local veterans on Hampshire flag burning -

University of Massachusetts Crime Log (February 10-16)

Wednesday Feb. 10

Maksim Reznik of 555 North Ave, Fort Lee, NJ was arrested at 12:47 a.m. as the result of a traffic stop. An officer on patrol noticed a grey Nissan Altima crossing into the oncoming traffic lane on Commonwealth Ave. While following the vehicle, the officer noticed the right brake light and rear turn signal were not working. When pulled over, the officer reported Reznik had bloodshot eyes and smelled of alcohol. He failed all of the field sobriety tests and registered a .09 on the police station’s breathalyzer. Reznik was charged with violating marked traffic lanes, motor vehicle lights violation, and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol.

Friday Feb. 12

Reginald Rhinehardt Bailey of 4965 Washington St. Boston, Mass. was arrested in the John Quincy Adams dormitory as the result of an active warrant for his arrest.

Saturday Feb. 13

Thomas MacPhee of 61 Lewis Rd. West Yarmouth, Mass. was arrested at 12:37 a.m. as the result of a speeding violation. The arresting officer saw a blue Mercury Sable speeding on Massachusetts Ave. MacPhee was pulled over after turning left onto University Dr. and appeared disoriented while speaking with slurred speech. When asked to perform field sobriety tests, the officer reported MacPhee had difficulty exiting the car and remaining steady on his feet. Inside the car, the officer found multiple containers of alcohol. In the station, he registered a .16 on the breathalyzer. MacPhee was charged with speeding, possession of liquor while under the age of 21, possession of greater than reasonable and proper quantities of alcohol, and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol.

Ramona Santiago of 20 River Rd. Somerville, Mass. was arrested at 1:26 a.m. as the result of a traffic stop. A plainclothes officer saw a white Chevy drive onto the curb of Massachusetts Ave, puncture the tire and continue to drive. On Rt. 116 Santiago was pulled over after causing extensive damage to her vehicle. She had bloodshot eyes, and was asked to complete four field sobriety tests, which she reportedly failed. At the police station, she registered a .13 on the breathalyzer. Santiago was charged with violating marked traffic lanes and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol.

Monday Feb. 15

Abel Lee of 11 Boulder St. East Longmeadow, Mass. was arrested as the result of a traffic stop. An officer noticed a white Toyota Camry which failed to stop at for a traffic sign on North Pleasant St. When pulled over, Lee had glassy, bloodshot eyes and was asked to complete four field sobriety tests, which she allegedly failed. Lee was charged with failure to stop at a traffic symbol, and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol.