Heartbreak for JWOWW on ‘Jersey Shore’

Courtesy of MTV
Courtesy of MTV

ATTENTION: SPOILER ALERT

Holy Ron-a-likes. Can you believe Deeana actually found Ronnie’s twin? Is it Doppelganger week and no one told me? And isn’t it weird that Ron-look-a-like’s girlfriend name was Sam too? Wait, he had a girlfriend? Uhh, hello Deeana, you picked a taken man. Ooops!

But good for Deeana for shamelessly going out with MVP. I like her because she brings pretty minimal drama to the house, and the boys seem to respect that when she goes out with them.

Onto Snooki’s dilemma- to drink or not to drink? Getting arrested really woke the pint-sized party animal up. It also probably didn’t hurt that Papa Snooks basically ripped her a new one.

Let’s also take this time to discuss JWOWW’s relationship issues. She is still dating Tom, but trying to get with Roger, so what should she do? All that viewers have seen is her and Tom in a constant argument, consisting of numerous expletives and hang-ups. She looks happy with this kid Roger. He’s a big juicehead meatball guido gorilla, which is basically everything Jenni could want in a man. Though her way of awkwardly cutting Tom off was a little immature and indecisive, Tom didn’t necessarily have to leave Jenni’s puppies all alone and steal her bed. Wait, her bed? What moron steals a bed? I actually felt bad for JWOWW because Tom also stole a bunch of money which really wasn’t cool.

This new boy Roger even brought friends for all of Jenni’s friends. That makes him a winner in my book.

Will Nicole continue to Snook for Love or will she be happy with Roger’s juicehead gorilla friend Nick?

Stay tuned for next week to see the drama unfold between Jenni, Sammi, and Ronnie, in what looks like a promising episode for a good smackdown! The next episode can be seen next Thursday at 10.

Ashley Berger can be reached at [email protected]