Now hiring, paid position: Graphics Production Manager

The Massachusetts Daily Collegian is currently in the process of hiring for its Graphics Production Supervisor position. We’re looking for an individual who displays exceptional creativity and artistry, who can help lead the Collegian in continuing its goals to push the boundaries of print graphic design. With several special issues set to be released this upcoming semester, the University of Massachusetts student who secures this position will have plenty of opportunities to build upon a graphic design or art portfolio.

Our hire will be a person who communicates effectively, has a good deal of availability (particularly from 7 p.m. to around 1 a.m. on some weeknights each week), and we always look for someone who is flexible, quick-thinking and works well with others as both a leader and a team player.

This is one of the paper’s coveted paid positions. The design for the paper’s layout is completed in both Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Adobe InDesign CS5. Any individual with even minimal knowledge of these programs are encouraged to apply, and job training will be provided and paid.

If interested, please send your resumes and cover letters to Alyssa Creamer atĀ [email protected]. If you have any additional questions, please callĀ 413.627.7231.