UMass baseball finishes season with sweep over George Mason -

UMass women’s lacrosse falls in NCAA quarterfinal -

‘Green Room’ is a bloody blast of survival horror -

DaLuz: Boston Celtics stuck trudging in the mud -

Despite tallying double-digit hits, UMass baseball falls to Fairfield Tuesday afternoon -

Radiohead returns to the top with gorgeous, illuminating ‘A Moon Shaped Pool’ -

UMass women’s lacrosse advances to quarterfinal of NCAA tournament -

UMass baseball outlasts Rhode Island in series finale behind strong pitching of Brandon Walsh -

Eileen McDonald’s overtime goal advances UMass women’s lacrosse in NCAA tournament -

12 UMass students face possible arrests in connection to an alleged bad LSD trip -

UMass baseball falls in first-ever Division I matchup with UMass Lowell 7-3 -

UMass baseball gets shut out in nonconference matchup with UConn -

UMass women’s lacrosse tops Richmond, wins eighth straight Atlantic 10 championship -

UMass baseball salvages last game of weekend series with Richmond behind strong eighth inning -

UMass women’s lacrosse beats St. Joe’s, advance to Atlantic 10 championship game -

Lack of offense plagues UMass baseball in game two of doubleheader with Fordham -

UMass women’s lacrosse tops Davidson 12-5 on Senior Day -

Two arrested after report of aggravated robbery in Washington Hall last night -

Former UMass wide receiver Tajae Sharpe selected in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft -

Ryan Moloney pitches seven scoreless innings as UMass baseball takes series opener from Fordham -

Rape reported at Spring Concert

At approximately 11 p.m. Sunday, a University of Massachusetts student reported being sexually assaulted outside of the Mullins Center.

According to UMass Police Interim Police Chief Patrick Archbald, the victim did not know her attacker, who was described as a white male 5-foot-7 or 5-foot-8 with a “thin” build estimated to be in his late 20s or early 30s. He had facial hair but no mustache.

The victim reportedly met her attacker during a Sunday night event at the Mullins Center, the Spring Concert, according to Archbald. After talking for a while, they went outside, where the woman then reported she was raped, according to Archbald.

She reported it to the police about one hour later.

There are no suspects in the case at this point, said Archbald. However, he said UMPD is still actively working on the case.

“We want to be very cognizant of the fact that we don’t want too much to pass because time is the enemy here,” said Archbald.  “You want to try to keep things moving forward.”

UMPD is currently reviewing all of the security footage from the event as well as examining forensic evidence.

They are also looking for eye-witness accounts of the event as well as interviewing friends of the victims and the victim herself.

“Sometimes it takes victims awhile to come around and give more and more detail because of the emotions involved, so there could be multiple interviews and we tend to pace them a little bit to create some space in between the interviews,” Archbald said. “Sometimes things come back over time.”

This is the first rape reported to the UMPD this semester, according to Archbald.

Katie Landeck, Collegian Staff