UMass men’s basketball falters in the second half, falling to George Washington 83-67 Thursday -

UPDATE: SGA announces second and third artist for ‘Mullins Live!’ -

Divest UMass and STPEC host panel on building ‘solidarity economies’ in the Trump era -

UMass women’s basketball losing streak extends to 10 games after loss to URI -

Sixth annual Advocacy Day set to take place March 1 -

Panel discusses racial, sexual and psychological violence in response to art exhibit -

Judy Dixon enters final season with UMass tennis with simple message: One match at a time -

UMass baseball enduring early-season limitation in playing in New England -

Minutewomen softball begins season with cross-country travel, string of tournaments -

UMass baseball looks to bounce back from disappointing 2016 season -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior Hannah Murphy is Angela McMahon’s latest legend in the making -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior defenders accept leadership roles in quest for ninth consecutive Atlantic 10 Championship -

Kelsey McGovern rejoins UMass women’s lacrosse as an assistant coach after starring for Minutewomen -

UMass men’s lacrosse looks to continue improving throughout 2017 season -

Spring Sports Special Issue 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defense relying on senior leadership with new faces in starting lineup -

UMass softball fills holes left by seniors with freshmen for 2017 -

The Hart of the Lineup -

UMass men’s lacrosse defenseman Tyler Weeks makes his way back from ACL injury -

UMass softball prepares for a long, busy season in 2017 -

Rape reported at Spring Concert

At approximately 11 p.m. Sunday, a University of Massachusetts student reported being sexually assaulted outside of the Mullins Center.

According to UMass Police Interim Police Chief Patrick Archbald, the victim did not know her attacker, who was described as a white male 5-foot-7 or 5-foot-8 with a “thin” build estimated to be in his late 20s or early 30s. He had facial hair but no mustache.

The victim reportedly met her attacker during a Sunday night event at the Mullins Center, the Spring Concert, according to Archbald. After talking for a while, they went outside, where the woman then reported she was raped, according to Archbald.

She reported it to the police about one hour later.

There are no suspects in the case at this point, said Archbald. However, he said UMPD is still actively working on the case.

“We want to be very cognizant of the fact that we don’t want too much to pass because time is the enemy here,” said Archbald.  “You want to try to keep things moving forward.”

UMPD is currently reviewing all of the security footage from the event as well as examining forensic evidence.

They are also looking for eye-witness accounts of the event as well as interviewing friends of the victims and the victim herself.

“Sometimes it takes victims awhile to come around and give more and more detail because of the emotions involved, so there could be multiple interviews and we tend to pace them a little bit to create some space in between the interviews,” Archbald said. “Sometimes things come back over time.”

This is the first rape reported to the UMPD this semester, according to Archbald.

Katie Landeck, Collegian Staff