UMass baseball finishes season with sweep over George Mason -

UMass women’s lacrosse falls in NCAA quarterfinal -

‘Green Room’ is a bloody blast of survival horror -

DaLuz: Boston Celtics stuck trudging in the mud -

Despite tallying double-digit hits, UMass baseball falls to Fairfield Tuesday afternoon -

Radiohead returns to the top with gorgeous, illuminating ‘A Moon Shaped Pool’ -

UMass women’s lacrosse advances to quarterfinal of NCAA tournament -

UMass baseball outlasts Rhode Island in series finale behind strong pitching of Brandon Walsh -

Eileen McDonald’s overtime goal advances UMass women’s lacrosse in NCAA tournament -

12 UMass students face possible arrests in connection to an alleged bad LSD trip -

UMass baseball falls in first-ever Division I matchup with UMass Lowell 7-3 -

UMass baseball gets shut out in nonconference matchup with UConn -

UMass women’s lacrosse tops Richmond, wins eighth straight Atlantic 10 championship -

UMass baseball salvages last game of weekend series with Richmond behind strong eighth inning -

UMass women’s lacrosse beats St. Joe’s, advance to Atlantic 10 championship game -

Lack of offense plagues UMass baseball in game two of doubleheader with Fordham -

UMass women’s lacrosse tops Davidson 12-5 on Senior Day -

Two arrested after report of aggravated robbery in Washington Hall last night -

Former UMass wide receiver Tajae Sharpe selected in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft -

Ryan Moloney pitches seven scoreless innings as UMass baseball takes series opener from Fordham -

Men’s rugby to hold Hurricane Sandy relief fundraiser

The University of Massachusetts’ men’s rugby team is holding a Hurricane Sandy relief benefit to raise money for public school systems in Long Island, N.Y., according to the event’s Facebook page.  The fundraiser will be held Sunday at 1 p.m. at the Harp Irish Pub, where attendees are invited to watch the Patriots game and snack from a buffet, according to the Facebook page.  The event costs $10 at the door, and guests do not have to be 21 to attend, but is recommended that they bring some type of identification. The rugby team will also be selling t-shirts for $10 and wristbands for $5 as part of the fundraiser, according to the team’s Facebook page.  For more information on the event, e-mail umrugbyhurricanefund@gmail.com.