UMass baseball finishes season with sweep over George Mason -

UMass women’s lacrosse falls in NCAA quarterfinal -

‘Green Room’ is a bloody blast of survival horror -

DaLuz: Boston Celtics stuck trudging in the mud -

Despite tallying double-digit hits, UMass baseball falls to Fairfield Tuesday afternoon -

Radiohead returns to the top with gorgeous, illuminating ‘A Moon Shaped Pool’ -

UMass women’s lacrosse advances to quarterfinal of NCAA tournament -

UMass baseball outlasts Rhode Island in series finale behind strong pitching of Brandon Walsh -

Eileen McDonald’s overtime goal advances UMass women’s lacrosse in NCAA tournament -

12 UMass students face possible arrests in connection to an alleged bad LSD trip -

UMass baseball falls in first-ever Division I matchup with UMass Lowell 7-3 -

UMass baseball gets shut out in nonconference matchup with UConn -

UMass women’s lacrosse tops Richmond, wins eighth straight Atlantic 10 championship -

UMass baseball salvages last game of weekend series with Richmond behind strong eighth inning -

UMass women’s lacrosse beats St. Joe’s, advance to Atlantic 10 championship game -

Lack of offense plagues UMass baseball in game two of doubleheader with Fordham -

UMass women’s lacrosse tops Davidson 12-5 on Senior Day -

Two arrested after report of aggravated robbery in Washington Hall last night -

Former UMass wide receiver Tajae Sharpe selected in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft -

Ryan Moloney pitches seven scoreless innings as UMass baseball takes series opener from Fordham -

Net Impact to host mini-conference in support of local food bank

Before the semester draws to a close, Isenberg School of Management club Net Impact invites University of Massachusetts students to an evening of food, music and mingling tonight in the Isenberg Atrium at 7 p.m.

Net Impact, a group which encourages the support of sustainable business, will be holding the mini-conference in support of the Western Massachusetts Food Bank, according to the event flyer. Though the event is free, donations will be accepted for the food bank.

Michelle Woodward, vice president for marketing and communications of the UMass Net Impact chapter, said the mini-conference format of the event was “a perfect way” to showcase Net Impact’s characteristics, other than fundraising and volunteer work.

“We work to improve our organizational and leadership skills and network with professionals in the field,” Woodward said.

The event will kick off with a variety of speakers. The keynote speaker is MJ Viederman of TRU2U U, an organization whose mission is to inspire students and groups to spark social change, according to a press release.

For the remainder of the mini-conference, students are free to mingle with other guests and interact with local businesses tabling at the event, the release said.

According to the release, these will include TRU2U U and Whole Foods, along with Pedal People, a Northampton co-op with workers that remove trash by bicycle, 10,000 Villages, a fair trade also of Northampton and Stakeholder’s Capital, an investment managing firm devoted to socially responsible wealth management.

“The event will be a great opportunity for students to network with socially and environmentally responsible businesses. Many of these businesses offer internships, so if a student is interested in social enterprise this could be a good opportunity to get an internship and gain experience in the field,” UMass Net Impact President Angela Miller said.

Food will be provided for guests as well as live music courtesy of the UMass Association for Musical Performance RSO.

Jaclyn Bryson can be reached at jbryson@student.umass.edu.