Students react to new fence around Townehouses -

‘Do You Have The Right To Do Drugs?’ debate held in Bowker Auditorium -

UMass men’s lacrosse looks to build on three-game winning streak against Brown -

UMass softball riding five-game win streak into first Atlantic 10 showdown -

Sanzo: Inability to win close games has hurt UMass baseball -

Hannah Murphy scores 100th career goal in UMass women’s lacrosse 16-9 win over Harvard -

Old age does no harm to indie rock legends The Feelies -

A track-by-track breakdown of Drake’s new project -

When a president lies -

Let them eat steak, and other gender norms I hate -

Dissecting Science: Episode Two -

Holy Cross 10-run eighth inning sinks UMass baseball -

UMass students react to Spring Concert lineup -

Letter: Vote yes for Amherst -

You don’t have to walk alone -

Tyler Bogart and D.J. Smith lead UMass men’s lacrosse during three game win streak -

UMass women’s lacrosse emphasizes defense in approaching games as its key to gaining momentum for conference play -

Not much is new in ‘Beauty and the Beast,’ though it might not be a bad thing -

‘Get Out’ is a satirical horror for the post-Obama generation -

UPC releases spring concert lineup -

Net Impact to host mini-conference in support of local food bank

Before the semester draws to a close, Isenberg School of Management club Net Impact invites University of Massachusetts students to an evening of food, music and mingling tonight in the Isenberg Atrium at 7 p.m.

Net Impact, a group which encourages the support of sustainable business, will be holding the mini-conference in support of the Western Massachusetts Food Bank, according to the event flyer. Though the event is free, donations will be accepted for the food bank.

Michelle Woodward, vice president for marketing and communications of the UMass Net Impact chapter, said the mini-conference format of the event was “a perfect way” to showcase Net Impact’s characteristics, other than fundraising and volunteer work.

“We work to improve our organizational and leadership skills and network with professionals in the field,” Woodward said.

The event will kick off with a variety of speakers. The keynote speaker is MJ Viederman of TRU2U U, an organization whose mission is to inspire students and groups to spark social change, according to a press release.

For the remainder of the mini-conference, students are free to mingle with other guests and interact with local businesses tabling at the event, the release said.

According to the release, these will include TRU2U U and Whole Foods, along with Pedal People, a Northampton co-op with workers that remove trash by bicycle, 10,000 Villages, a fair trade also of Northampton and Stakeholder’s Capital, an investment managing firm devoted to socially responsible wealth management.

“The event will be a great opportunity for students to network with socially and environmentally responsible businesses. Many of these businesses offer internships, so if a student is interested in social enterprise this could be a good opportunity to get an internship and gain experience in the field,” UMass Net Impact President Angela Miller said.

Food will be provided for guests as well as live music courtesy of the UMass Association for Musical Performance RSO.

Jaclyn Bryson can be reached at jbryson@student.umass.edu.