The Collegian live tweets Boston Calling -

UMass baseball finishes season with sweep over George Mason -

UMass women’s lacrosse falls in NCAA quarterfinal -

‘Green Room’ is a bloody blast of survival horror -

DaLuz: Boston Celtics stuck trudging in the mud -

Despite tallying double-digit hits, UMass baseball falls to Fairfield Tuesday afternoon -

Radiohead returns to the top with gorgeous, illuminating ‘A Moon Shaped Pool’ -

UMass women’s lacrosse advances to quarterfinal of NCAA tournament -

UMass baseball outlasts Rhode Island in series finale behind strong pitching of Brandon Walsh -

Eileen McDonald’s overtime goal advances UMass women’s lacrosse in NCAA tournament -

12 UMass students face possible arrests in connection to an alleged bad LSD trip -

UMass baseball falls in first-ever Division I matchup with UMass Lowell 7-3 -

UMass baseball gets shut out in nonconference matchup with UConn -

UMass women’s lacrosse tops Richmond, wins eighth straight Atlantic 10 championship -

UMass baseball salvages last game of weekend series with Richmond behind strong eighth inning -

UMass women’s lacrosse beats St. Joe’s, advance to Atlantic 10 championship game -

Lack of offense plagues UMass baseball in game two of doubleheader with Fordham -

UMass women’s lacrosse tops Davidson 12-5 on Senior Day -

Two arrested after report of aggravated robbery in Washington Hall last night -

Former UMass wide receiver Tajae Sharpe selected in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft -

NFL divisional round predictions

MCT

After an unusual wild-card weekend, in which there was only one close outcome (Cincinnati-Houston), it’s time to prepare for what should be a more exciting group of divisional round matchups.

In the AFC, we have a red-hot Denver Bronco team riding an 11-game winning streak, facing the Baltimore Ravens, who have upset more than a couple of teams in the last few playoffs.

Then, heading to New England is the underdog of all underdogs, the Houston Texans, who were smoked at Gillette Stadium just a month ago.

CONTINUE TO AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND PREDICTIONS

In the NFC, Aaron Rodgers and his elite receiving corps face off in San Francisco against the best overall defense in the NFL.

And in Atlanta, we have quarterback Matt Ryan with an opportunity to win his first playoff game. But against the top scoring defense in the league, the Seattle Seahawks, will the fourth time be the charm for Matty Ice?

CONTINUE TO NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND PREDICTIONS

With the conference championship games now in sight, get ready for a divisional round that will bring the excitement that was lacking from the wild-card matchups last weekend.

Taylor Snow can be reached at tsnow@dailycollegian.com and followed on Twitter @taylorcsnow.