Divest UMass and STPEC host panel on building ‘solidarity economies’ in the Trump era -

UMass women’s basketball losing streak extends to 10 games after loss to URI -

Sixth annual Advocacy Day set to take place March 1 -

Panel discusses racial, sexual and psychological violence in response to art exhibit -

Judy Dixon enters final season with UMass tennis with simple message: One match at a time -

UMass baseball enduring early-season limitation in playing in New England -

Minutewomen softball begins season with cross-country travel, string of tournaments -

UMass baseball looks to bounce back from disappointing 2016 season -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior Hannah Murphy is Angela McMahon’s latest legend in the making -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior defenders accept leadership roles in quest for ninth consecutive Atlantic 10 Championship -

Kelsey McGovern rejoins UMass women’s lacrosse as an assistant coach after starring for Minutewomen -

UMass men’s lacrosse looks to continue improving throughout 2017 season -

Spring Sports Special Issue 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defense relying on senior leadership with new faces in starting lineup -

UMass softball fills holes left by seniors with freshmen for 2017 -

The Hart of the Lineup -

UMass softball prepares for a long, busy season in 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defenseman Tyler Weeks makes his way back from ACL injury -

Quiet beauty roars in ‘Lion’ -

‘Hidden Figures’ is warm and brilliantly inspirational -

NFL divisional round predictions

MCT

After an unusual wild-card weekend, in which there was only one close outcome (Cincinnati-Houston), it’s time to prepare for what should be a more exciting group of divisional round matchups.

In the AFC, we have a red-hot Denver Bronco team riding an 11-game winning streak, facing the Baltimore Ravens, who have upset more than a couple of teams in the last few playoffs.

Then, heading to New England is the underdog of all underdogs, the Houston Texans, who were smoked at Gillette Stadium just a month ago.

CONTINUE TO AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND PREDICTIONS

In the NFC, Aaron Rodgers and his elite receiving corps face off in San Francisco against the best overall defense in the NFL.

And in Atlanta, we have quarterback Matt Ryan with an opportunity to win his first playoff game. But against the top scoring defense in the league, the Seattle Seahawks, will the fourth time be the charm for Matty Ice?

CONTINUE TO NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND PREDICTIONS

With the conference championship games now in sight, get ready for a divisional round that will bring the excitement that was lacking from the wild-card matchups last weekend.

Taylor Snow can be reached at tsnow@dailycollegian.com and followed on Twitter @taylorcsnow.