Amherst PD to encourage registering off-campus parties with implementation of Party Smart Registration program -

UMass Board of Trustees votes 11-2 to raise tuition and fees an average of 5.8 percent -

Mike Stone announces retirement following 2017 season -

‘Warcraft’ delivers a likeable mess -

Former UMass field hockey coach Carla Tagliente accepts job at Princeton -

50 Activists attend meeting as UMass Board of Trustees approves motion of divestment from fossil fuel companies -

Four former Minutemen depart from UMass hockey program -

Boston Calling 2016 delivers rousing farewell to City Hall Plaza -

Sufjan Stevens unearths quirk at Boston Calling -

The Collegian live tweets Boston Calling -

UMass baseball finishes season with sweep over George Mason -

UMass women’s lacrosse falls in NCAA quarterfinal -

‘Green Room’ is a bloody blast of survival horror -

DaLuz: Boston Celtics stuck trudging in the mud -

Despite tallying double-digit hits, UMass baseball falls to Fairfield Tuesday afternoon -

Radiohead returns to the top with gorgeous, illuminating ‘A Moon Shaped Pool’ -

UMass women’s lacrosse advances to quarterfinal of NCAA tournament -

UMass baseball outlasts Rhode Island in series finale behind strong pitching of Brandon Walsh -

Eileen McDonald’s overtime goal advances UMass women’s lacrosse in NCAA tournament -

12 UMass students face possible arrests in connection to an alleged bad LSD trip -

UMass baseball Beanpot title defense to take place at Fenway

Jeff Bernstein/Collegian File Photo

If the Massachusetts baseball team is to defend its 2012 Baseball Beanpot title, it’ll do it within the confines of one of the most cherished professional stadiums in American history – Fenway Park.

The 2013 Baseball Beanpot Championship is scheduled to take place at Fenway Park on April 29 and will feature a doubleheader of games played by UMass, Boston College, Northeastern and Harvard, according to a Boston Red Sox press release Monday.

The Minutemen will first face off with the Eagles at Earl Lorden Field in Amherst on April 10 for the right to compete in the title game in Boston, while the Huskies will play host to the Crimson the same day to determine the other Beanpot Championship participant.

UMass is 17-16 all-time in Beanpot play and, after its 2012 victory, has captured the title six times since its first invitation to the annual tournament in 1996.

A consolation game pitting the losers of the two preliminary matchups will lead off the event at 2 p.m. with the championship game set to be played at 5 p.m. General admission tickets for the event are priced at $10 and can be purchased through the Red Sox official website or by phone at (877) REDSOX-9.

Daniel Malone can be reached at dmalone@student.umass.edu and followed on Twitter @Daniel_Malone.