Police Log, Sept. 9, 2013

Amherst Police Department Police Log From Friday, Sept. 6 to Monday, Sept. 9

On Saturday, between 2:28 p.m. and 3:45 p.m., five police officers responded to a disturbance at Townehouse Apartments quads and arrived to clear out more than 1,000 people from the premises. Some revelers deferred to 53 Meadow St. after the police arrived. They were eventually cleared out following a disturbance complaint and a resident’s arrest at approximately 4:34 p.m. See details of arrest below.

Friday, Sept. 6, 2013

9:15 a.m. A 40-year-old male from Springfield received a summons at 111 Main St. and was charged with breaking and entering a vehicle and larceny under $250.

1:41 p.m. A 40-year-old male from Springfield received a summons at 187 Pelham Rd. and was charged with breaking and entering in the daytime and larceny under $250.

8:26 p.m. A 20-year-old male from Pittsfield received a summons at 50 Meadow St. and was charged with underage possession of alcohol.

9:41 p.m. Brendan J. Gillis, 19, of Duxbury, was arrested at 990 North Pleasant St. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

9:59 p.m. Cory Quinn, 20, of Springfield, was arrested at 156 Sunset Ave. on charges of underage possession of alcohol.

10:09 p.m. An 18-year-old male from Brant Rock received a summons at 48 Triangle St. and was charged with underage possession of alcohol.

10:26 p.m. A 19-year-old male from Boston and a 19-year-old male from Marlborough each received a summons at 406 N. Pleasant St. and were charged with underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

10:37 p.m. An 18-year-old male from Peabody received a summons at 53 Fearing St. and was charged with underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

10:45 p.m. Brendan M. Deady, 19, of Jamaica Plain, was arrested on Sunset Ave. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

10:46 p.m. Jason Rubenstein, 18, of Woodcliff Lake, N.J., was arrested at 111 Fearing St. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

10:47 p.m. A 19-year-old male from Rutland received a summons at 144 Fearing St. and was charged with underage possession of alcohol.

10:54 p.m. A 19-year-old male from Pembroke received a summons at 200 Sunset Ave. and was charged with underage possession of alcohol.

11:02 p.m. An 18-year-old male from Chelmsford received a summons at 53 Fearing St. and was charged with underage possession of alcohol.

11:04 p.m. A fight occurred on the corner of Lincoln Avenue and Fearing Street. One individual fled the scene and an injured individual refused medical treatment.

11:52 p.m. A 19-year-old individual from Bristow, Va., received a summons at 144 Fearing St. and was charged with underage possession of alcohol.

Saturday Sept. 7, 2013

12:09 a.m. Two 20-year-old males from Greenfield and one 20-year-old female from Devens each received a summons at 1 Sunset Ct. and were charged with underage possession of alcohol.

12:10 a.m. Nicholas J. Vogler, 18, of Chelmsford, was arrested at 32 Fearing St. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

12:45 a.m. Denis Topakov, 20, of Dorchester, was arrested at 174 College St. on charges of unlawful noise. Police responded to a noise complaint and found over 70 people at his residence.

12:43 a.m. A 21-year-old male from Watertown received a summons at 1040 North Pleasant St. and was charged with possession of an open container of alcohol.

12:57 a.m. A 21-year-old male from Belchertown received a summons at 104 College St. and was charged with possession of an open container of alcohol.

1:21 a.m. A 21-year-old male from Turner’s Falls received a summons at 270 Lincoln Ave. and was charged with possession of an open container of alcohol.

2:06 a.m. Aidan P. Killeen, 18, of Milton, was arrested at 1 Sunset Ct. on charges of underage possession of alcohol.

Editor’s note: Killeen’s case was dismissed in January 2014 and all charges were dropped.

2:09 a.m. Jake T. Keefer, 20, of Attleboro, was arrested at 111 Fearing St. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

3:06 a.m. A 23-year-old male from Holliston received a summons at 50 Meadow St. Apt. 85 and was charged with trespassing.

1:21 p.m. A wristlet was stolen at Club Lit on 41 Boltwood Walk and the burglar allegedly attempted to use credit cards fraudulently.

4:33 p.m. A 19-year-old male from Chelmsford received a summons at 53 Meadow St. and was charged with underage possession of alcohol, possession of alcohol in a motor vehicle and possession of an open container of alcohol.

4:34 p.m. Tyler E. Boyle, 21, of Lowell, was arrested at 53 Meadow St. on charges of possession of an open container of alcohol. One 20-year-old male from Lowell received a summons for underage possession of alcohol. The Meadow Street residents; one 21-year-old male from Medford, one 23-year-old male from Marshfield, one 22-year-old male from Amherst, and one 21-year-old male from Amherst, each received a summons for a nuisance house.

10:17 p.m. Nicolas S. Lennan, 18, of Saugus, was arrested at 47 Fearing St. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

10:41 p.m. Sophia Parella, 18, of Worcester, was arrested at 28 Nutting Ave. on charges of underage possession of alcohol. Joshua Shlegel, 18, of Worcester, was arrested on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

10:56 p.m. Matthew R. Briden, 19, of Wexford, Penn., was arrested at 33 Phillips St. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

10:58 p.m. A 19-year-old female from Syosset, N.Y., received a summons at 53 Fearing St. and was charged with underage possession of alcohol.

11:28 p.m. An 18-year-old female from New Fairfield, Conn., received a summons at 31 Phillips St. and was charged with underage possession of alcohol.

11:38 p.m. Alexander K. White, 18, of Marshfield, was arrested at 200 Sunset Ave. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

11:56 p.m. Daniel J. Dufour, 20, of Franklin, was arrested at 28 Nutting Ave. on charges of underage possession and possession of an open container of alcohol.

Sunday, Sept. 8, 2013

12:11 a.m. Jane K. Meyer, 19, of Brockton, was arrested at 32 Fearing St. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

12:12 a.m. Derek M. Meaney, 17, of Woburn, was arrested at 31 Phillips St. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

12:27 a.m. Andrew M. Campbell, 18, of Billerica, was arrested at 32 Nutting Ave. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

12:44 a.m. A 20-year-old male from Duxbury received a summons at 591 Main St. and was charged with larceny after he was allegedly found carrying an apartment complex sign.

1:00 a.m. Noah N. Jackson, 17, of Northampton, was arrested at 53 Meadow St. on charges of underage possession of alcohol and possession of an open container of alcohol.

1:09 a.m. Jack M. Lehan, 18, of Weymouth, was arrested at 1039 North Pleasant St. on charges of underage possession of alcohol, possession of an open container of alcohol and false use of a liquor card ID.

2:13 a.m. A 20-year-old male from Falmouth received a summons at 73 Fearing St. on charges of larceny for allegedly running out of the residence with a bicycle.