UMass men’s basketball falters in the second half, falling to George Washington 83-67 Thursday -

UPDATE: SGA announces second and third artist for ‘Mullins Live!’ -

Divest UMass and STPEC host panel on building ‘solidarity economies’ in the Trump era -

UMass women’s basketball losing streak extends to 10 games after loss to URI -

Sixth annual Advocacy Day set to take place March 1 -

Panel discusses racial, sexual and psychological violence in response to art exhibit -

Judy Dixon enters final season with UMass tennis with simple message: One match at a time -

UMass baseball enduring early-season limitation in playing in New England -

Minutewomen softball begins season with cross-country travel, string of tournaments -

UMass baseball looks to bounce back from disappointing 2016 season -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior Hannah Murphy is Angela McMahon’s latest legend in the making -

UMass women’s lacrosse senior defenders accept leadership roles in quest for ninth consecutive Atlantic 10 Championship -

Kelsey McGovern rejoins UMass women’s lacrosse as an assistant coach after starring for Minutewomen -

UMass men’s lacrosse looks to continue improving throughout 2017 season -

Spring Sports Special Issue 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defense relying on senior leadership with new faces in starting lineup -

UMass softball fills holes left by seniors with freshmen for 2017 -

The Hart of the Lineup -

UMass softball prepares for a long, busy season in 2017 -

UMass men’s lacrosse defenseman Tyler Weeks makes his way back from ACL injury -

UMass student found dead in Puffton Village apartment

A University of Massachusetts student was found dead in his off-campus apartment on Friday, according to the Northwestern District Attorney’s Office.

Chelsey Powell/Daily Collegian

Eric Sinacori, 20, of Whitehouse Station, N.J., was a third year kinesiology major at the University. He was living in Puffton Village at 1040 North Pleasant St.

The District Attorney’s Office does not suspect foul play, though Amherst police and the Massachusetts State Police are investigating the death. The official cause of death has yet to be determined by the medical examiner’s office.

The UMass community was informed of Sinacori’s death on Tuesday through an email from interim vice chancellor Enku Gelaye. In her email, Gelaye said that the University has been in contact with Sinacori’s family.

“During difficult times like this we can help each other by noticing and acknowledging the ongoing mourning and readjustment process that will certainly take place,” Gelaye said in her email.

She referred anyone impacted by the death to a variety of campus resources for support or consolation, including the Center for Counseling and Psychological Health, the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life, the Dean of Students Office and the Faculty and Staff Assistance program.

-Collegian News Staff