Dissecting Science: Episode Two -

Holy Cross 10-run eighth inning sinks UMass baseball -

UMass students react to Spring Concert lineup -

Letter: Vote yes for Amherst -

You don’t have to walk alone -

Tyler Bogart and D.J. Smith lead UMass men’s lacrosse during three game win streak -

UMass women’s lacrosse emphasizes defense in approaching games as its key to gaining momentum for conference play -

Not much is new in ‘Beauty and the Beast,’ though it might not be a bad thing -

‘Get Out’ is a satirical horror for the post-Obama generation -

UPC releases spring concert lineup -

UMass hires Winthrop coach Pat Kelsey as next men’s basketball head coach -

Update: Contradicting reports surround Celtics assistant Micah Shrewsberry, a reported serious contender for UMass men’s basketball head coaching job -

Report: Celtics assistant coach Micah Shrewsberry a serious contender for UMass men’s basketball head coaching job -

SGA reorganizes area governments -

Small group of students study during Hatch’s ‘soft opening’ -

Lecture addressing Islamophobia to be held Wednesday -

UMass women’s lacrosse uses basketball drills to help improve offensive and defensive skills over spring break -

Notebook: Report indicates men’s basketball job search could be closing in on leading candidates -

North Korea in the tense spotlight -

We don’t need more unnecessary features -

UMass student found dead in Puffton Village apartment

A University of Massachusetts student was found dead in his off-campus apartment on Friday, according to the Northwestern District Attorney’s Office.

Chelsey Powell/Daily Collegian

Eric Sinacori, 20, of Whitehouse Station, N.J., was a third year kinesiology major at the University. He was living in Puffton Village at 1040 North Pleasant St.

The District Attorney’s Office does not suspect foul play, though Amherst police and the Massachusetts State Police are investigating the death. The official cause of death has yet to be determined by the medical examiner’s office.

The UMass community was informed of Sinacori’s death on Tuesday through an email from interim vice chancellor Enku Gelaye. In her email, Gelaye said that the University has been in contact with Sinacori’s family.

“During difficult times like this we can help each other by noticing and acknowledging the ongoing mourning and readjustment process that will certainly take place,” Gelaye said in her email.

She referred anyone impacted by the death to a variety of campus resources for support or consolation, including the Center for Counseling and Psychological Health, the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life, the Dean of Students Office and the Faculty and Staff Assistance program.

-Collegian News Staff