The Collegian live tweets Boston Calling -

UMass baseball finishes season with sweep over George Mason -

UMass women’s lacrosse falls in NCAA quarterfinal -

‘Green Room’ is a bloody blast of survival horror -

DaLuz: Boston Celtics stuck trudging in the mud -

Despite tallying double-digit hits, UMass baseball falls to Fairfield Tuesday afternoon -

Radiohead returns to the top with gorgeous, illuminating ‘A Moon Shaped Pool’ -

UMass women’s lacrosse advances to quarterfinal of NCAA tournament -

UMass baseball outlasts Rhode Island in series finale behind strong pitching of Brandon Walsh -

Eileen McDonald’s overtime goal advances UMass women’s lacrosse in NCAA tournament -

12 UMass students face possible arrests in connection to an alleged bad LSD trip -

UMass baseball falls in first-ever Division I matchup with UMass Lowell 7-3 -

UMass baseball gets shut out in nonconference matchup with UConn -

UMass women’s lacrosse tops Richmond, wins eighth straight Atlantic 10 championship -

UMass baseball salvages last game of weekend series with Richmond behind strong eighth inning -

UMass women’s lacrosse beats St. Joe’s, advance to Atlantic 10 championship game -

Lack of offense plagues UMass baseball in game two of doubleheader with Fordham -

UMass women’s lacrosse tops Davidson 12-5 on Senior Day -

Two arrested after report of aggravated robbery in Washington Hall last night -

Former UMass wide receiver Tajae Sharpe selected in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft -

UMass student found dead in Puffton Village apartment

A University of Massachusetts student was found dead in his off-campus apartment on Friday, according to the Northwestern District Attorney’s Office.

Chelsey Powell/Daily Collegian

Eric Sinacori, 20, of Whitehouse Station, N.J., was a third year kinesiology major at the University. He was living in Puffton Village at 1040 North Pleasant St.

The District Attorney’s Office does not suspect foul play, though Amherst police and the Massachusetts State Police are investigating the death. The official cause of death has yet to be determined by the medical examiner’s office.

The UMass community was informed of Sinacori’s death on Tuesday through an email from interim vice chancellor Enku Gelaye. In her email, Gelaye said that the University has been in contact with Sinacori’s family.

“During difficult times like this we can help each other by noticing and acknowledging the ongoing mourning and readjustment process that will certainly take place,” Gelaye said in her email.

She referred anyone impacted by the death to a variety of campus resources for support or consolation, including the Center for Counseling and Psychological Health, the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life, the Dean of Students Office and the Faculty and Staff Assistance program.

-Collegian News Staff