More than 500 students gather at Townehouse Apartments over weekend

Collegian File Photo)
(Collegian File Photo)

Friday

3:20 p.m.: A black moped was reported stolen on East Hadley Road.

4:55 p.m.: Norberto Perez, 21, of Springfield, was arrested on West Street for a revoked license, operation of a motor vehicle with registration suspension and a marked lanes violation.

5:27 p.m.: There was a motor vehicle crash on North Pleasant Street. A black 2001 Volvo S80 crashed into a black 2009 Hyundai Elantra because the driver of the Volvo was looking at a line of women at Iota Gamma Upsilon.

7:06 p.m.: Medical assistance was needed on Chestnut Street for an elderly female who was breathing but unresponsive.

10:11 p.m.: Savana Paciulli, 21, of Amherst, was arrested for OUI drugs, negligent operation of a motor vehicle to endanger and possession of heroin.

10:39 p.m.: Eric Popp, 22, of North Reading, Luke Luciani, 21, of Weymouth, Steven Dibono, 21, of North Reading, Kevin White, 22, of Amherst, and Thomas Colombo Jr., 22, of Sandwich, were arrested on Amity Street for unlawful noise.

Saturday

1:06 a.m.: William Andrews, 20, of Gloucester, was arrested on Lincoln Avenue for possession of alcohol under the age of 21 and possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.

9:38 a.m.: An object was thrown through the window of Amherst House on Main Street.

4:23 p.m.: Approximately 500 students were making noise at the Townehouse Apartments on Meadow Street. They dispersed with police presence.

11:57 p.m.: Medical assistance was needed on Phillips Street for a heavily intoxicated female who kept falling and hitting her head.

Sunday

12:14 a.m.: The fire alarm went off at Theta Chi on North Pleasant Street.

1:08 a.m.: Katherine Gilligan, 20, of Lowell, was arrested on Main Street for a lights violation, negligent operation of a motor vehicle to endanger, license not in possession and OUI liquor.

1:13 a.m.: A Funky Cab was pulled over on South East Street for being overloaded.

2:43 a.m.: There was a breaking and entering at Phi Sigma Kappa on North Pleasant Street. The University of Massachusetts Police Department saw two people trying to gain entry through a screen. They were identified as a 22-year-old from Seekonk and a 21-year-old from Rhode Island. Both were charged with breaking and entering.

4:41 p.m.: A motor vehicle crash on South East Street had a female complaining of back pain.

Monday

12:49 a.m.: An intoxicated female at Pi Kappa Alpha on North Pleasant Street was vomiting after consuming too much alcohol. Her sober roommate escorted her home. She refused medical attention.

Marleigh Felsenstein can be reached at [email protected].