The Situation gets the shaft at the “Jersey Shore”

Let’s start off talking about my girl Snickers. I feel as though I haven’t dedicated quite enough time in this blog to the Pouf-Meister. The show opens with Snooki telling her latest hookup to leave because he won’t cuddle with her. Buddy, this is a key part of hooking up with someone. You have to snuggle with them! You can’t just get it in and then lay there like a board. Good for you Snook, you tell ‘em who’s boss.

Also, good for Nicole for getting with cousins. Things could have been worse, it could have been brothers.
On the flip side of Nicole’s antics, JWOWW has matured enough to not even flirt with anyone at the club, but instead remain true to her man Roger.

ronnies bike mtv
Courtesy of MTV

How does Danny the Boss not SHAKE these clowns for always being late for work, taking absurdly long breaks and just being all around tools?!  MDP (Mike, Deana and Pauly) left work to go try to win a bite size motorcyle? Really? I wish I had a boss that would not fire me after that stunt. However, as immature as the cast may be, Danny is probably making just as much money as they are from the show.
Highlight of the show: Watching Ron drive around the baby motorcyle. Who would have thought some guido juiceheads would get this much entertainment out of a toy made for a ten year-old? Can Ron actually be happy and interact with something other than his bed without Sam there?
Apparently not, because he still almost left and calls Sam in a miserable and mixed up state of emotion. Ultimately, Ron seems like he definitely still loves Sammi, but they just can’t be together anymore.
Could this be the end of MVP (Mike, Vinnie and Pauly) now that Ronnie is back in action? Is everyone sick of The Situation’s constant tardiness and obsession with his appearance? Is everyone mad that he is rude to everyone and is the most egotistical one in the house? Are they sick of the creepiness? Hopefully we’ll find out next week…
Is this the season for pranks? There were a lot of good ones this episode… from the marshmallows to the epic cab ride, but it doesn’t look like anyone will be able to top next week’s cheese incident.
Ashley Berger can be reached at [email protected].