Conspirator heads to Northampton

Flickr/Weekly Dig

The dynamic electronic group Conspirator will be coming to the Pearl Street Ballroom on Oct. 5, bringing thunderous drum beats and massive bass lines.

If you have never been privy to the Conspirator experience, you are in for a smashing time. With deep, bassy vibes and suspenseful build-ups, these four gentlemen will blow your mind. Melodic riffs combined with energetic and absurdly crafted drops will run the show.

Conspirator consists of Aron Magner and Marc Brownstein, the keyboardist and bassist for The Disco Biscuits, respectively. Their fellow band members consist of both Magner and Brownstein, as well as Chris Michetti of RAQ and Greg “Torch” Sgrulloni of Sistine Criminals.

Each member contributes something unique and special to the mix. They have mastered the craft of electronic music, hollowing out their own niche in the electronic rock community.

Conspirator has some large festivals under its belt, including shows at the Ultra Music, Nocturnal, Electric Forest, Starscape, Gathering of the Vibes and CounterPoint music festivals. Their unique blend of deep bass rooted in the rock genre allows them to spin out tracks for such audiences, ensuring the eclectic listener an addition to their favorites.

After the Jan. 29 release of their most recent EP, “Unleashed,” Conspirator rallied U.S. concert goers attending any various stop along their 28-city tour.

Many attending this upcoming show may remember these melodic maniacs as the precursory act to Rusko at the Mullins Center last semester.

The Cosmic Dust Bunnies and Eat Ur Aura open for Conspirator beginning 9 p.m. this Saturday. Tickets can be purchased at the Northampton Box Office $17 in advance, $20 at the door. The show is open to those aged 16 and older.

Update: A previous version of this article incorrectly reported that KJ Sawka was Conspirator’s drummer and that the group consisted of touring members. All members are officially in the group and Greg “Torch” Sgrulloni is Conspirator’s current drummer.

John LaCroix can be reached at [email protected].