Police Log: Friday, Nov. 6 to Saturday, Nov. 7, 2015

Amherst Police Department. (Robert Rigo/ Daily Collegian)

Nov. 6, 2015

10:28 a.m.: A Rottweiler was reported wandering around in front of 30 Boltwood Ave. while the owner was on the scene. The dog was off-leash but very disabled. The owner was advised to keep the dog on a leash when not in his sight. The owner said the dog has terminal cancer and he was trying to let the dog enjoy what time he has left.

2:18 p.m.: Goats were reported in the road at 515 Sunderland Road.

4:48 p.m.: A gray 2005 Chevy Silverado was stopped for an unsecured load of leaves.

8:04 p.m.: Police were called to a disturbance at Village Park Apartments at 497 East Pleasant St. An individual could hear a woman screaming in apartment 170, asking someone to leave. The woman was on the phone yelling at someone. No one else was in the apartment and she was upset because she said she would be evicted soon. Her friend arrived and said the woman would be going with her for the night.

11:08 p.m.: Officers issued a noise complaint warning at 51 South East St. Residents were cooperative in getting approximately 50 guests to leave.

Nov. 7, 2015

12:18 a.m.: An individual reported four white males attempting to break off the spoiler on a gray 2003 Honda Acura at Boltwood Lot, 1 Main St. The described parties were gone upon arrival. No damage to the vehicle was observed.

12:32 a.m.: A woman reported that she and her friends were riding the bus to the Puffton Village apartment stop when a college-aged black male, approximately 6-feet-tall and skinny, asked if they were “ready to have fun tonight.”  They thought the man might have followed them off the bus and lost him in a crowd of people on their way back to the apartment. She requested to speak to an officer.

1:44 a.m.: Approximately 100 guests were cleared out of a party at 45 Phillips St. after a noise complaint report. Jason R. Rubenstein, 20, of Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey and Adrian Lech, 20, of Worcester, were arrested on charges of unlawful noise and nuisance house bylaws.

Patricia LeBoeuf can be reached at [email protected].