The Collegian News Hour S2 E2: Racial injustice on campus, the return of late night and PVTA cuts

The news staff discusses the past week's stories

1 Comment

One Response to “The Collegian News Hour S2 E2: Racial injustice on campus, the return of late night and PVTA cuts”

1. Amy on October 1st, 2018 11:18 pm

I am one of the few people who listened to this podcast. honestly nobody cares. Most people are having fun, partying, focused on the future, studies, jobs.

The podcast mentioned the ‘rating’ the ‘afro-studies’ gave to the faculty and student body. What about the rating by the Chinese/Japanese Language & Literature; how about the ratings given by the jewish faculty and students; how about the ratings given by LGBT students.

Again podcast has completely ignored the concerns,needs of other demographics on campus; everyone not just black students has been a victim of this racism and bigotry.

• The Collegian News Hour S2 E2: Racial injustice on campus, the return of late night and PVTA cuts

La fundadora del movimiento ‘Me Too’ Tarana Burke habla sobre liderazgo comunitario y activismo

UMass knocked out of Hockey East Tournament by BC

Minutemen fall flat in semifinal at TD Garden

¿Por qué ‘sé tu mismx’ es un consejo terrible?

麻州西部当局对于当地人口贩卖问题展开行动

‘Russian Doll’: un viaje satisfactorio a través de la locura

La mémorisation n’est pas la meilleure façon d’apprendre

‘Me Too’ founder Tarana Burke talks community leadership and activism

Western Massachusetts takes action to combat local human trafficking

UMass Mock Trial sees most successful season in program’s history