The Collegian News Hour S2 E2: Racial injustice on campus, the return of late night and PVTA cuts

The news staff discusses the past week's stories

1 Comment

One Response to “The Collegian News Hour S2 E2: Racial injustice on campus, the return of late night and PVTA cuts”

1. Amy on October 1st, 2018 11:18 pm

I am one of the few people who listened to this podcast. honestly nobody cares. Most people are having fun, partying, focused on the future, studies, jobs.

The podcast mentioned the ‘rating’ the ‘afro-studies’ gave to the faculty and student body. What about the rating by the Chinese/Japanese Language & Literature; how about the ratings given by the jewish faculty and students; how about the ratings given by LGBT students.

Again podcast has completely ignored the concerns,needs of other demographics on campus; everyone not just black students has been a victim of this racism and bigotry.

• The Collegian News Hour S2 E2: Racial injustice on campus, the return of late night and PVTA cuts

Second line steps up in No. 1 UMass hockey’s 3-1 win over No. 8 Quinnipiac

Big third period sparks UMass hockey past Quinnipiac

Chukarov breaks scoring drought, energizes No. 1 UMass to 3-1 victory

Minutewomen dominate in win over Incarnate Word

Samba Diallo anchors UMass defense in critical win against Providence

Paige McCormick shines in her first start of the season

UMass gets blanked by No. 8 Quinnipiac

Carl Pierre’s heat check leads UMass basketball’s comeback over Providence

UMass men’s basketball storms back to beat Providence

Ganador del premio Peabody habla sobre la relación entre Estados Unidos e Irán