Coach’s show moved to Blue Wall

“The Steve Lappas Radio Show,” which was previously held at the Hangar Pub and Grill during the past two seasons, has been moved to the Campus Center’s Blue Wall Pub. It will take place from 7 to 8 p.m. every Monday night, and will be broadcast live on 100.9 FM WRNX.

Hosted by “the voice of the Minutemen,” Bob Behler, and featuring former coach and current radio color analyst Jack Leaman, the show includes Lappas’ commentary on both past and upcoming games, as well as player interviews and giveaways.

The Blue Wall will be offering an all-you-can-eat buffet for $10 during the show, and included in the cost will be a parking voucher for parking during the show in the Campus Center parking garage.

Students can enjoy the buffet during the show by using one swipe on their YCMP plan.

“We’re excited about having the coach’s show on campus so the students can really be a part of it,” interim athletic director Thorr Bjorn said. “In having it at an off-campus place that serves alcohol, certain students weren’t always able to attend in the past, whereas now we’re hoping that the students will come out and offer their support.”

“This is a good opportunity for people to come out and interact with coach Lappas and some of the players,” Behler said. “It gives students the chance to hear what’s going on with the team, and to enjoy the show and the food.”

The next Lappas show at the Blue Wall will be Monday, Dec. 1 beginning at 7 p.m.