Towson stonewalls UMass men’s lacrosse in CAA Championship; Minutemen season ends after 9-4 loss -

Zach Coleman to join former coach Derek Kellogg at LIU Brooklyn -

UMass men’s lacrosse advances to CAA finals courtesy of Dan Muller’s heroics -

On campus: The liberal assault on free speech -

4 Responses to “Comics: September 30, 2009”
  1. JL Alexander says:

I personally do not feel that it was appropriate for the Collegian to print the “f-word” three times in today’s issue. In the above cartoon that was printed today that particular curse appears three times. The paper should show more respect and professionalism and refrain from printing patently offensive words in the future.

2. Chris T. says:

I think it is inappropriate to print unfunny garbage and especially so when it forces the crossword to straddle the crease in the center of the page.

3. Adam says:

The comics page is the ONLY reason I pick up this paper every morning. Not for the comics of course, this year they are even worse than last, with junk like MNFTIS or Dino comics rehashing the same images every day. The crossword is the only reason to pick up this rag… or should I say: was the only reason.
    Shifting the format and using the same clues every day was bad enough, but the past few crosswords have been offensive to say the least. Get over your infantile sense of humor, or find a better syndicated puzzle. The use of words like “whorehouse, anal, rapist, enema and mescal” in the crosswords are not funny.
    The Daily Collegian has turned into literal toilet paper.

4. gerald says:

i think its inappropriate to note publish high quality versions of the witty comics done by mike siipola.