Coming family attractions

POKEMON HEROES – The fifth installment of the Pokemon series, takes place in a mysterious city on the water. The film also introduces two new characters to the Pokemon family, Latias and Latios. (May 16)

FINDING NEMO – This is the next Disney/Pixar collaboration, staring a bunch of, well, fish. Nemo, a young clownfish, has been kidnapped, and his father must travel to Sydney, Australia to find him. Helped along the way by several fish, vegetarian sharks and some gnarly sea turtles, this movie looks to be a wet, wild ride for parents and kids alike. (May 30)

RUGRATS GO WILD – Get ready, the Rugrats are back for their third movie! Joined by the Wild Thornberrys (in their second feature length film) something amazing happens. Spike talks to Eliza. Voiced by Bruce Willis, the world will finally know what Spike thinks. This film should be fun for the whole family. (June 13)

FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY -You can only put it one way: it’s the “American Idol” movie, with original idols Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini starring. Let’s hope this is more “Grease,” less “Grease 2.” (June 13)

SPY KIDS 3-D: GAME OVER – Robert Rodriguez utilizes the same Hi-Def digital technology that George Lucas used for “Star Wars: Episode 2” for his third go round in the popular kiddie franchise. This time the pint-sized secret agents are battling an evil toy maker (Sylvester Stallone) and this time, their in 3-D! But will families embrace the movie after so many spy movies – for kids and adults – have popped up over this past couple of years? (July 25)