Stratton resort info

Stratton

Nestled in the Green Mountains of Southern Vermont, Stratton Mountain offers fabulous skiing condition in an affordable and classy atmosphere.

Located in Bondville, Vermont, Stratton offers 90 trails for every kind of skier. Stratton receives an average annual snowfall of 180 inches, and falls along Vermont’s famed “Snowbelt.” They also boast 13 lifts, including two new high-speed six passenger lifts.

Stratton also has different activities to satisfy any winter sports appetite. For the snowboarders, there is Learn-to-Ride instruction for beginners, as well as season long racing programs. Stratton also boasts a Superpipe and was also the home of the U.S. Open Snowboarding Championships.

For the cross-country skier, Stratton has more than 30 kilometers of trails that take a skier through the breathtaking and scenic woods of the Green Mountains.

The mountain also features its own community of shopping and restaurants to visit, as well as affordable and quality lodging and accommodations.

New this year is the “Phoenix,” which is accommodations for young adults under 21. The Phoenix is expected to open over the Christmas holiday. It is intended to provide entertainment such as DJs, live music and games for the under 21 crowd.

Stratton provides first-rate skiing as well as an enjoyable nightlife at an affordable price.

Lift prices for adults: Three-tier pricing midweek/weekend/holiday

Afternoon: $47/$49/54

One-day: $59/$72/$72

Two-day: $106/$121/$129

Three-day: $144/$162/$186

Four-day: $174/$189/$239

Five-day: $198/$215/$288

Six-day: $221/$239/$328

Seven-day: $243/$262/$365