Johnston: It’s time for UMass football to put all the pieces together and take a leap forward

The Minutemen are coming off their best FBS season a year ago, and are looking to improve upon it with a veteran roster

Johnston: It’s time for UMass football to take a leap forward

By Thomas Johnston, Assistant Sports Editor

1 Comment

One Response to “Johnston: It’s time for UMass football to put all the pieces together and take a leap forward”

1. Ryan McKinney on September 12th, 2018 3:31 pm

Yes it’s been 46 years since UMass was in a bowl, but they also weren’t eligible (even if they had a winning season) for any bowl games until 2012. The last postseason appearance was in 2007 and the last winning season was in 2010. So yes it’s been about a decade, but the implication of four decades is a bit dramatic.

• Johnston: It’s time for UMass football to put all the pieces together and take a leap forward

Explosive first quarter helps end UMass’ losing skid

Marquis Young jump-starts offense in UMass football’s second win of the year

Michael Curtis wills UMass football to win over Charlotte

Die Bruderschaft wird von de Hampshire Große Jury angeklagt

汉普郡(Hampshire)大陪审团起诉兄弟会

Fraternidad acusada por Gran Jurado de Hampshire

Wonder Woman vs. Captain Marvel: la última disputa de Marvel/DC

“La Monja” es una película aterradoramente mala

UMass women’s soccer uses stifling defense to shutout Duquesne 2-0

麻州大学愿意招收所有除穷人以外的学生