Johnston: It’s time for UMass football to put all the pieces together and take a leap forward

The Minutemen are coming off their best FBS season a year ago, and are looking to improve upon it with a veteran roster

Johnston: It’s time for UMass football to take a leap forward

By Thomas Johnston, Assistant Sports Editor

1 Comment

One Response to “Johnston: It’s time for UMass football to put all the pieces together and take a leap forward”

1. Ryan McKinney on September 12th, 2018 3:31 pm

Yes it’s been 46 years since UMass was in a bowl, but they also weren’t eligible (even if they had a winning season) for any bowl games until 2012. The last postseason appearance was in 2007 and the last winning season was in 2010. So yes it’s been about a decade, but the implication of four decades is a bit dramatic.

• Johnston: It’s time for UMass football to put all the pieces together and take a leap forward

Fraternity indicted by Hampshire Grand Jury

美国总统的权力过大

《鬼修女》是一极其糟糕的电影

UMass women’s soccer earns first A-10 victory of the season with 2-0 win over Duquesne

Amherst Stadt widmet einen neuen Wanderweg zu Ehren Joseph G. Gavin Jr.

Minutemen return home after three-game road stint

Mangia, e ti sentirai meglio.

Student coalition works to ‘get out the vote’ before November election

MassPIRG announces five campaigns for the 2018-2019 year

UMass men’s and women’s cross country travel to Boston