Two counts of larceny occur over the weekend

(Daily Collegian File Photo)

(Daily Collegian File Photo)

Friday, Oct. 17

8:43 a.m.: A motor vehicle crash occurred at the Leader Home Center on College Street. A gray 2002 Lincoln Continental hit a gray 2012 Subaru Impreza. The owner of the Subaru complained of neck pain, but both vehicle operators denied medical attention. The damage was under $1,000.

11:39 a.m.: There was an animal complaint on North Whitney Street. Two large raccoons were removed from a dumpster.

2:08 p.m.: Annoying calls were received at the Echo Village Apartments on Gatehouse Road. A woman was calling and texting to try to get her old job back.

2:44 p.m.: There was a suspicious red-haired man standing in the middle of the roadway near TD Bank on Amity Street

7:15 p.m.: There was a suspicious male at the Amherst Motel on Northampton Road. He lived in a white van at the motel and the vehicle was towed.

11:33 p.m.: There was an assault at the College Inn Apartments on Belchertown Road.

Saturday, Oct. 18

12:40 a.m.: A woman on South Prospect Street thought a male was following her home and “lurking” outside of her house once she got inside. She no longer saw him and wanted to speak with an officer.

2:48 a.m. Suspicious males in a red 2003 Ford Explorer parked in the back of the Hobart Lane Apartments. The males exited the vehicle and ran into one of the apartments. The residents did not know anyone by the last name of the person that the vehicle was registered to.

7:01 a.m.: There was a train signal malfunction on Main Street.

11:25 a.m.: There was a vehicle hit and run in the parking garage on Boltwood Walk between a black 2014 BMW and a green 1992 Ford Explorer.

1:46 p.m.: There was a larceny at the Newman Center on North Pleasant Street. A laptop was reported stolen from the lounge.

5:24 p.m.: There was a larceny at the Colonial Village Apartments on Belchertown Road. Three males were loading a bench that belonged to the complex into a vehicle.

11:15 p.m.: Kelsey A. Furey, 19, of Pepperell, was arrested on Phillips Street for possession of liquor under the age of 21.

Sunday, Oct. 19

12:10 a.m.: Todd Huntington, 42, of Raleigh, North Carolina, was arrested at Stackers Pub on North Pleasant Street for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after walking around and trying to get people to fight him.

12:47 a.m.: There was a liquor law violation on South Whitney Street. Macee Candian, 19, of Westfield, was arrested for possession of liquor under the age of 21, having an open container of alcohol and resisting arrest. Owen Healey, 20, of Medford, was arrested for disorderly conduct and possession of liquor under the age of 21.

1:16 a.m.: Cindy Drake, 49, of Belchertown, was arrested at Rotary North on West Street for operating under the influence, negligent operation of a motor vehicle to endanger and failure to use care when starting.

3:48 a.m.: There was a fight on Sunset Avenue. Two males wearing underpants and buttoned-down shirts were pushing each other in the middle of McClure Street and then ran toward Sunset Avenue when they saw the police show up. Once the police spoke to them, they denied being involved in a fight.

2:02 p.m.: Many windows were broken at the Presidential Apartments on North Pleasant Street. Police have identified a suspect.

Monday, Oct. 20

2:21 a.m.: A motor vehicle was stopped at Main/Boltwood Walk on Main Street. A gray 2008 Honda Civic was towed by Ernie’s Towing after police realized the vehicle was expired/non-renewed. The vehicle made a right on red and failed to stop at the red signal.

Marleigh Felsenstein can be reached at [email protected]