Six sneakers to add to your fall wardrobe

Sneakers to complete your fall look

%28Maxwell+Zaleski%2FGraphics%2FCollegian%29

(Maxwell Zaleski/Graphics/Collegian)

(Maxwell Zaleski/Graphics/Collegian)

(Maxwell Zaleski/Graphics/Collegian)

(Maxwell Zaleski/Graphics/Collegian)

With the warm weather subsiding and fall fashion looming over us, you should check out these six sneakers to help you put together the perfect fall outfit.

Some of the biggest trends this fall are suede, neon, animal print and the classic fall, warm colors. Shoes capturing these fall trends are the perfect way for you to stand out in your 8 a.m. lecture or at a party this weekend. Here’s a list of six fashion-forward sneakers to help you fall into fall fashion.

1. The Air Max 90 Escape QS in “Light Bone”

This fall take on a classic Nike Air Max sneaker is the perfect shoe to add some spice to your outfit without doing too much. The Air Max 90 silhouette is timeless and gives a nostalgic feel for die-hard sneakerheads. What makes this sneaker special is the mix of neutral and classic fall colors in addition to the pink accents, which really help the sneaker pop.

1. Air Jordan 1 in “Pine Green”

Another spin on a timeless Nike sneaker is the Air Jordan 1 in “Pine Green.” This silhouette is as iconic as they come, but the green colorway is extremely special because it is one of only two Jordan 1s that comes in this color. Pair this with some comfortable leggings, a puffer jacket and a turtleneck and you’ll be the cleanest and coziest person in your lecture.

1. Nike Air Max 95 Atmos in “Animal Pack”.

This is a statement sneaker, especially made for fall and a definite way to make your outfit turn heads. The Air Max 95 silhouette has made a recent comeback, and this particular sneaker is not one to wear if you’re seeking to look inconspicuous. Animal print is huge this season and was seen all over the Fall ‘18 runway, so adding this to your sneaker collection is a huge upgrade to your fall wardrobe. Throwing this on with any old outfit, even something simple, will transform your look into something incredibly special.

1. The Reebok 3D OP Pro Runner in “Cool Grey”

If you’re in the market for a more sophisticated look, this might be your fall shoe. The Reebok 3D OP Pro Runner is the perfect seasonal shoe with its patches of cool neutrals and white leather, as this unique silhouette is sure to cater to the most elite tastes. The sneaker looks almost like it was made for hiking, but also has a comfortable sock style base for everyday wear.

1. The Nike Cortez SE in “Black/Metallic Gold”

A fan favorite, the Nike Cortez SE takes on a special swoosh with the “Metallic Gold” pack. Available in both beige and black, the Cortez is suede all around, and leather in the men’s style, with the exception of the metallic gold swoosh, the logo and the rubber gum.

1. Adidas Yeezy 500 in “Utility Black”

This last sneaker is probably the most ubiquitous on the list, and easily a fall staple. Despite all the controversy surrounding Kanye West, his sneakers have done exceptionally well this season. The Yeezy 500 in “Utility Black” is the perfect comfortable everyday shoe. Its unmistakable silhouette is destined to attract all sorts of attention, but is also versatile given its color and suede finish. Wear this with your favorite high socks, biker shorts and sweater if you want to go for the classic Yeezy look, or dress it up for something new and your own.

Eden Bekele can be reached at [email protected]