APD Logs: Friday, Sept. 6 – Sunday, Sept. 8

Multiple liquor-related arrests and noise violations occurred

The following police logs are from the Amherst Police Department from Friday, Sept. 6, 2019 to Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019.

Friday, Sept. 6, 2019

Animal Complaint

9:34 a.m.: A party at the Amherst Equestrian Center on 50 Station Road was warned about her dogs chasing a neighbor’s chickens.

8:02 p.m.: APD responded to a dog, described as a black lab mix, tied to a pole for at least an hour and a half or up to three hours in time according to witnesses and employees outside of Amherst Cinema. The dog was on a three-foot leash and had limited mobility. Bystanders say the dog was in distress and was barking for an hour before the owner of Osteria Vespa, a bistro located next to the cinema, brought the dog a blanket and water to help calm the animal. While APD were on the scene, the dog’s owner came out from a movie. The female individual felt as though she had done nothing wrong and that her dog “preferred” being left outside while she watched a movie. Officers explained to the woman that there are laws against tethering dogs and that is was unreasonable to tether an elderly dog for several hours on hard concrete with no water. The dog was also not tagged. The involved party was informed that the incident would be forwarded to an Animal Welfare Officer for review.

Trespass

10:59 a.m.: A reporting party at the TD Bank on 243 Triangle St. contacted APD after a male individual was reported videotaping the bank and refusing to leave. The involved party gave a female employee a hard time calling her “emotionally weak.” The woman notified her manager and explained the situation. The manager attempted to assist the involved party, who immediately after receiving the service he requested, had the manager close his account. The manager proceeded to ask the male individual to leave and when he refused APD was called. A trespass notice was served to him in hand.

Motor Vehicle Stop

11:23 a.m.: A 22-year-old woman from Georgia driving a Nissan Pathfinder was arrested and charged with three counts of utter counterfeit note, conspiracy and larceny by check over $1200. In a following press release, APD named the arrested woman as Kiara Deandra Shy. She was arrested following an investigation into an elaborate check cashing scam. On July 12, APD reported that Shy orchestrated and participated in cashing several fraudulent checks to the sum of over $14,000 at area banks. APD believes Shy is a part of a large criminal network based out of Atlanta, where she resides. APD detectives are being assisted by the United States Secret Service and the United States Postal Inspectors in their investigation. Shy is being held at the Hampshire County House of Correction and was expected to be arraigned in the Eastern Hampshire District Court on Sept. 9. The investigation is ongoing.

9:51 p.m.: A 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee was traveling northbound by the intersection of North Pleasant and Fearing without headlights on at night. The female driver was not impaired, but the officer showed her how to turn her headlights on and she was issued a verbal warning and a safety violation.

10:04 p.m.: A white 2016 Acura RDX AWD was stopped for operating at 52 miles per hour going up East Pleasant St. with high beams activated to oncoming traffic. Police attempted to stop the vehicle by Pine St. with lights and sirens, but the vehicle continued to 74 Bridge St. and drove down a long driveway to the back of the residence. The operator exited the vehicle, but was ordered back in by police. Additional units were called and a frisk for weapons was conducted, but none were found. The operator advised he was from India and he was unsure if the blue lights were “for him,” and the occupants of the vehicle were discussing, “is that a cop?” as they continued to drive to their destination. The operator apologized for his actions after being informed by the police what the blue lights and sirens mean and was issued a verbal warning.

Suspicious

11:44 a.m.: At the Hangar Pub and Grill at 10 University Drive a reporting party contacted Amherst Police after a male individual’s girlfriend called him in a panic stating a male party had walked into her apartment. The male party, described as a 70-year-old was possibly confused and asking about the Winfield Apartments. He was driving a red 2012 Subaru Forester with handicap plates parked outside the Hangar. APD located the elderly male individual who indicated that he believed the apartments were vacant as construction was still in progress. When asking workers if he could enter they informed him that he could. The man ventured into what he believed was a vacant apartment and walked in on the female individual in her home. The man profusely apologized in what APD reports seemed like a genuine mistake. The reporting party and the female individual spoke with APD and said they were most concerned the elderly man may have been confused.

6:02 p.m.: A reporting party called APD in the vicinity of North Pleasant and Kellogg to report that she and her friends walked past a man on a bench in front of St. Brigid’s Parish who was taking videos of them and had his hands down in his pants. The man is described as in his 30’s, darker skin and wearing blue sweatpants and a Bruins sweatshirt. Police wandered the area and did not observe anyone matching the description and were not able to locate the male individual. The reporting party said she was not 100 percent sure about what she saw, but did say the man had his phone out and was recording people in the area.

9:06 p.m.: A reporting party contacted police to report that someone was sleeping behind the garage at St. Brigid’s Parish on 43 North Pleasant St. APD assisted as backup and the party moved along.

Traffic

12:38 p.m.: APD reports a no parking sign left at the intersection of Amity St. and Dana St., DPW was advised.

911 Hang Up

1:33 p.m.: Reporting party calls 911 dispatchers from 322 College St. and states the call was accidental. An officer was sent to confirm.

Assist Amherst Fire Department

3:32 p.m.: A reporting party called from the Common School at 521 South Pleasant St. reporting that a fire alarm was activated.

Disabled Motor Vehicle

5:10 p.m.: A disabled white 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander was in need of a jump start at the intersection of Main and Churchill. Responding officer assisted with restarting the car.

Motor Vehicle Crash

6:13 p.m.: An involved party advised APD he witnessed a blue 2019 1500 Chevrolet hit a pole while entering the lower level of a parking garage at the vicinity of Boltwood and Kellogg. The involved party pointed out the operator who was walking away. The male driver admitted to police about hitting the concrete pole, but no noticeable damage occurred to the pole. The involved party advised the driver sustained damage to the passenger’s side bed area of his rental vehicle.

11:50 p.m.: The brakes on a gray 2011 Chevrolet Impala failed and resulted in a collision with a GMC on Elm St. The operator of the Chevy was issued a citation and the car was towed by AAA. A contact card was left on the GMC, which was unattended at the time of collision. There were no injuries.

Assist Other Police Department

6:35 p.m.: Amherst College Police requested an officer to the parking lot outside Hitchcock House on 101 South Pleasant St. to write a citation for an expired license. An officer suggested the operator have a friend with a valid license, which the man did.

Motor Vehicle Complaint

8:45 p.m.: A white 2008 Chevy Impala described as driving all over the road by 590 East Pleasant St. UMPD initiated a stop on East Pleasant Street by Van Meter. The responding officer reported the operator was simply lost and was issued a verbal warning.

10:31 p.m.: Reporting party contacted APD saying a black 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee went through a red light and was swerving by the Boltwood Lot on 1 Main St.

Suspicious Motor Vehicle

10:14 p.m.: A 911 caller reported that he observed the operator of a motor vehicle who appeared to be “shooting up,” and then went inside the store. The owner was encountered by police and informed about the call. He was cooperative with police and allowed police to check himself and his vehicle. No evidence of drugs was found.

Noise Complaint

10:20 p.m.: A noise complaint was filed for loud music at 227 East Pleasant St.

11:09 p.m.: A noise complaint was filed at 26 Allen St. where a large loud party was underway where at least one minor was observed leaving the residence in possession of alcohol. Police expressed concerns about underage drinking at the party to the residents and they agreed to end the party. The underage individual was found to be intoxicated and urinating in front of the porch of the house.

11:18 p.m.: A complaint of “loud music and a loud band” was reported at 902 North Pleasant Street. The involved party said he had “no band” but would quiet the guests and lower the music. Party was advised if he did not comply, police would assess and respond accordingly.

11:31 p.m.: Loud yelling was reported at a gathering on 8 McClure St. Responding police stated vehicles kept pulling up and approximately 40 or 50 people were walking back and forth on the left side of the house. Phone contact was made with the involved party and they were advised if officers responded action could be taken based on their assessment.

Disturbance

10:27 p.m.: A female involved party yelled at a male involved party outside of the Cumberland Farms at 21 Montague Road. The woman continued to be irate even after the officer began speaking to them. The pair stated they were family friends and not in a relationship. The male individual stated “this is how she acts all the time,” and simply wanted to arrive at their destination on Grantwood Ave.

Liquor Law Violation

10:36 p.m.: An underage female party was cited for a liquor law violation by 593 Main St by an officer on foot patrol.

10:58 p.m.: Two liquor law violators were observed drinking “natty lights” on Phillips St. The underage male parties were placed under arrest by APD.

11:05 p.m.: A female party was placed under arrest and transported to the station for open container and underage drinking.

11:10 p.m.: An underage male from Boston was observed carrying an open can of Twisted Tea near 111 Fearing Street. The party was placed under arrest.

11:23 p.m.: An underage male from Brookline was placed under arrest near 29 Phillips St. for violating liquor laws.

11:26 p.m.: An underage male was issued a summons for violating liquor laws on Phillips St.

11:27 p.m.: Underage male from Cohasset was observed drinking from an open can of Bud Light on Nutting Ave. He was placed under arrest for carrying an open container.

11:30 p.m.: A verbal warning was issued to an underage party on Phillips St.

11:31 p.m.: Mass. State Police assisted in breaking up a large party at 306 Northampton Rd.

11:42 p.m.: An underage female from Needham was observed walking down Northampton St. with an open White Claw seltzer. She was issued a summons.

11:44 p.m.: An underage male from East Bridgewater was arrested for possession of alcohol under the age of 21.

Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019

Suspicious

12:09 a.m.: A reporting party believed that her daughter, 16, and her son, 9, had someone in her house at 77 Glendale Road. She heard voices and keys and doors downstairs. Upon arrival, officers advised there was no sign of breaking and entering and a K9 search was not necessary.

3:36 a.m.: A reporting party reported she learned a male party may have set the alarm off in the hallway of Sunset Grill and Pizza at 150 Fearing Street. The reporting party observed the male party prior to the alarm inside Sunset and said he asked to use the bathroom. The male party then left after using the bathroom and was then noticed after the alarm went off exiting from the side entrance. Officers spoke with the involved party, who stated he thinks something is not right with the business and it shouldn’t be operating at late night hours. Amherst Fire Department was on the scene resetting a fire alarm that was pulled. Officers will follow up with a driver who observed the male party exit and the male party, who left the scene without his license.

1:45 p.m.: A male party reported his tropical potted plants were stolen at 41 Phillips Street.

7:27 p.m.:  A reporting party stated that she heard doors upstairs open and close at 50 Cottage St. She stated there should be no one in the house. An interior of residence cleared and a walk-through was done with the owner.

7:41 p.m.: A reporting party stated that an older white female wearing blue clothes came out of her apartment, flipped a table and then opened a storage area and started taking buckets out of it at 10 Belchertown Rd.

Disturbance

12:09 a.m.: A reporting party stated a male party was causing a disturbance at The Spoke, 35 East Pleasant Street. Male party was kicked out of the bar for fighting with other patrons. He then began arguing with staff at the door. He was located up the street and claimed he was just trying to get his key back, but staff and witnesses provided a far different account. Staff stated they just wished to send him on his way.

8:42 p.m.: The reporting party stated there was a fight at 50 Meadow St. An injured party appeared to have a laceration on his face from getting punched. He did not know who punched him, nor did any of his friends. Officers spoke with several potential witnesses, none of whom had any idea who punched him. His friends stated that he was highly intoxicated and he had been attempting to start fights all day. The injured party was transported by Amherst Fire Department to Cooley Dickinson Hospital.

Noise Complaint

12:09 a.m.: A reporting party reported people gathering and being loud behind location at 38 College Street. Officers heard loud music and loud voices from apartment. Residents were cooperative with clearing out the party and were issued a warning for noise violation

12:19 a.m.: A reporting party calling from Hillel House stated that noise was coming from one of the fraternities. APD issued a warning to the involved parties.

12:26 a.m.: A reporting party stated there was a loud party, loud yelling and vehicles parked in a no-parking zone. The party was registered, and officers left a voicemail regarding the party, yelling and vehicles.

12:30 a.m.: Complaint of loud party and loud music at 641 West Street. The reporting party stated guests were being “dropped off in car loads” and knocking on her door. The party concerned for the safety of the guests as she could hear brakes being slammed while pedestrians were crossing the street. Party was advised that there were no available officers and that APD would respond as soon as possible. Upon arrival, APD observed loud music, a strong odor of marijuana and a large crowd inside the house chanting “F*** the police.” Guests were extremely uncooperative. Four guests were placed under arrest for violating noise and nuisance laws. Some guests aggressively approached the reporting officer and attempted to block his path while two residents were being arrested, demanding to know the reason for arrest. Multiple underage people were found in possession of alcohol. House was cleared out with additional assistance.

1:38 a.m.: A reporting party heard loud music coming from outside at 81 Belchertown Road in Colonial Village Apartments. The involved party stated he was asleep with the music on still. Officers advised the party to turn off the music for the night and issued a verbal warning.

10:59 a.m.: A loud party and people running into the street were reported at 35 Northampton Road. Officers found approximately 10 people playing pong on their front yard and stated music was not unreasonable for the time of day. A verbal warning was issued.

11:39 a.m.: A reporting party stated there had been loud music playing for 30 minutes at 295 Lincoln Ave. Officers found 6 people present, 4 of which were residents. They were playing beer pong and listening to music that did not seem unreasonable given the time of day. Officers advised the group to lower the bass, which they did, and were issued a verbal warning.

12:01 p.m.: A reporting party reported loud techno-sounding music at 138 Sunset Ave. It was a registered party. However, start time was listed as 10 p.m. Residents were contacted and advised of the complaint. Music was turned off and guests were leaving for the football game.

12:45 p.m.: Loud music was heard coming from 140 Sunset Ave. A party was registered to the location starting at 9 p.m. Residents were contacted and advised of the complaint. Town bylaws were explained and a verbal warning was issued. Music was turned off and guests were leaving for the football game.

1:18 p.m.: A loud party was reported from 55 South Prospect St. The small gathering was leaving for the football game and a verbal warning was issued.

5:42 p.m.: Loud music was reported at 55 South Prospect., but no music was coming from the address. The music was coming from a loudspeaker outside of the Amherst College building across the street. Amherst College Police Department handled the situation.

5:56 p.m.:  A party reported loud music at Pi Kappa Alpha at 347 North Pleasant St. The music was not unreasonable given the time of the day. They were advised of the complaint and shut off the music. The house next to them also had music playing that was louder than theirs. They were spoken to as well.

6:00 p.m.: A loud party with music and loud talking and people dangerously throwing around a football at 50 Meadow St. The music and noise were not unreasonable given the time of day, but a verbal warning was issued.

6:07 p.m.: Amherst College Police Department reported the music was not coming from their building and it was coming from the original reported location. They stated the residents turned up the music after APD officers left. APD officers issued a verbal warning to a resident who was not present during the previous visit.

7:11 p.m.: Officers responded to a report of loud music at 50 Meadow St. There was a small group talking outside and a tiny bluetooth speaker playing soft music. The situation was determined to be a neighbor dispute. The reporting party did not like that his new neighbors are college students. The party was advised to speak with management about neighbor issues.

7:23 p.m.: People were reported screaming and yelling in the area of 81 Belchertown Road. A search was negative.

9:40 p.m.: Loud music reported at 55 South Prospect St. Verbal warning issued to residence.

11:33 p.m.: A noise complaint at 72 Stony Hill Road stated there was loud music, yelling and screaming. The reporting party called again upset that kids were walking on her property. Once on scene, officers could hear music but it was not very loud. A verbal warning was issued and residents were advised to clear out of the party.

Disturbance

12:52 a.m.: A reporting party reported a disturbance in front of the People’s United Bank at 25 East Pleasant St. The party stated he started an altercation with his friend, “Pete,” because of a female they know in common. He stated that he did not know how he received the cut on his head and refused medical attention. “Pete” was no longer in the area. The party was offered a card and advised that should he change his mind and decide to provide more information about the incident he could contact the reporting officer.

1:33 a.m.: An officer reported a disturbance in front of Starbucks at 71 North Pleasant Street. The involved parties were starting to argue verbally, but dispersed when the officer approached.

Traffic

12:53 a.m.: A reporting party stated that a black 2015 GMC Sierra was in the middle of the roadway with a popped tire near 205 Lincoln Ave. The vehicle was determined to be from an accident from earlier in the night, and was parked at roadside.

1:45 a.m.: A male party was observed walking in the travel lane at 203 Triangle Street. He was disoriented and did not realize it was too late to make his way to a bar. He was provided transport home for the evening.

11:54 a.m.: A black 2015 GMC Sierra was struck overnight and was a road hazard. Vehicle was towed from the scene at 204 Lincoln Ave.

1:26 p.m.: A reporting party stated a large group was walking through her yard picking her flowers and walking in the middle of the road. An officer found four people walking on the sidewalk in an orderly fashion.

911 Hang Up

1:50 a.m. – A 911 hang up occurred at 233 Strong Street. Upon call back, the involved party said

that he was okay and that it was accidental.

Assist Business / Agency

5:44 a.m.: Citations were issued to two motor vehicles at 1 Spring Street. The vehicles, a brown 2010 Volkswagen and a red 2013 Nissan Altima, were towed for the Amherst Farmers Market.

Motor Vehicle Crash

7:22 a.m.: A gray 2017 Volkswagen Jetta was backing out of their residence and struck the left rear door of a brown 2018 Porsche Macan. The operator of the Volkswagen stated there were a lot of vehicles and it was tight backing out. The operator left his contact information on the Porsche’s windshield to resolve repairs.

4:15 p.m.: A white 2005 Nissan Sentra and gray 2008 Honda Pilot were involved in a crash at 34 Pomeroy Lane. A 22-year old Amherst resident was issued with a summons for failure to use care and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.

9:11 p.m.: A blue 2008 Honda Civic collided with a silver 2003 Honda Civic on Belchertown Road. Both vehicles left under their own power and no injuries were reported.

Assist Other Police Department

11:30 a.m.: Set up camera for pre-game student tailgate area in Lot 11 at the University of Massachusetts.

Larceny

12:09 p.m.: Reporting party called to report her wallet and credit cards were stolen at The Spoke at 35 East Pleasant Street the previous night. She contacted her bank and determined her credit card had been used in The Spoke, McDonalds and Cumberland Farms since she had last used it herself. She was advised to seek a usage register from her bank and bring it to the Amherst Police Department.

Liquor Law Violation

1:13 p.m.: A 20-year-old female from Bedford, Mass. was issued a summons for underage possession of alcohol at 144 Fearing Street.

1:34 p.m.: A 22-year-old male from Chelmsford, Mass. was observed walking with an open can of spiked seltzer at 111 Fearing Street. He was issued a summons.

3:53 p.m.: A verbal warning was issued over an open container of hard seltzer at 144 Fearing Street.

10:37 p.m.: A 20-year-old male from Westport, Conn. was taken into custody at 45 Phillips St. He was uncooperative and charged with underage possession of alcohol.

10:55 p.m.: An 18-year-old female from Miami, Florida was observed walking on a public sidewalk with an open container of white claw hard seltzer. She was placed under arrest for underage possession of alcohol and carrying an open container.

11:05 pm.: A 19-year-old female from South Hadley was observed walking in front of 33 Phillips St with an open container. She was issued a summons for violation of town bylaws.

11:08 p.m.: A 19-year-old party from Orange, Mass., was observed walking with an open can of RITAS sangria spritz on North Pleasant St. A summons was issued for open container violations and being a minor in possession of alcohol.

11:13 p.m.: A verbal warning was issued to a party in violation of open container and underage alcohol laws.

11:20 p.m.: A 22-year-old male from Brooklyn, New York was walking with an open can of “natty light” on Nutting Ave and then discarded the can and claimed it was not his. Additionally, the party claimed the open container law was not serious and he should be let go. The male party was placed in custody for violation of town bylaws.

Animal Complaint

4:40 p.m.: A male party at 170 East Hadley Road reported his girlfriend has some sort of animal whimpering in her bathroom and they were not sure of what type of animal it is.

Community Policing

5:47 p.m.: A male party was observed holding a sign containing a political statement with harsh language outside of the Bank of America at 1 South Pleasant St. An officer reported the male party walking partially out into the roadway multiple times. The officer advised him that there were no issues with his sign or speech, but that walking out into the road was unacceptable.

Assist Citizen

6:31 p.m.: A reporting party stated that a 5’7” white male with a scruffy beard and driving a white van made threats to employees at Atkins after they refused to sell him alcohol due to a minor carrying beer for him.

Motor Vehicle Stop

9:56 p.m.: A gray 2015 Nissan Altima was stopped at 389 North Pleasant St. A verbal warning was issued for not using headlights

10:29 p.m.: A red 2014 Subaru Forester was pulled over on North Pleasant St. A verbal warning was issued for a headlight being out.

11:18 p.m.: A black 2018 Nissan Rogue was issued a verbal warning for not having tail lights.

Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019

Noise Complaint

12:00 a.m.: Large gathering with loud voices near 83 Summer St. All three residents were warned and party-goers cleared out.

12:36 a.m.:  A warning was issued at a gathering with between 50-100 people at 798 North Pleasant Street. Party dispersed before arrival of police.

1:54 a.m.: Loud music reported at Kendrick Place. Location of noise unknown.

5:27 p.m.: At Clay’s Daffodil at 32 Main St., a car alarm was reported. Officers ran the plate and called the number, but did not receive an answer.

Liquor Law Violation

12:08 a.m.: A 19-year old female from Jefferson, Mass. was issued a summons for underage possession of alcohol near 28 Nutting Ave.

12:30 a.m.: A 21-year-old male from Woburn, Mass. was issued a summons for an open container at 33 East Pleasant St after crossing the street with a can of Bud Light.

12:33 a.m.: A 19-year-old from South Hadley, Mass. was issued a summons for underage possession of alcohol at 100 South Pleasant St.

12:37 a.m.: Two males, a 19-year-old and a 21-year-old, were issued a summons for open container and underage possession of alcohol at 100 South Pleasant St.

Suspicious

12:35 a.m.: A broken window was found at 70 North Whitney St. Reporting party was unsure of how or when it was broken and found no one in the area.

1:25 a.m.: McMurphy’s staff asked the reporting party to remove a white male after he was asked to move by staff and refused. Involved party was hesitant to respond to officers but gave information.

1:16 p.m.: Black 2007 Nissan Altima pulled over at 209 Old Farm Road with several lawn mowers that were possibly stolen. Follow up will be conducted.

Motor Vehicle Stop

12:47 a.m.: A 2008 Honda Civic was stopped at 100 South Pleasant Street.

Disturbance

1:09 a.m.: Two groups of people were shouting and shoving each other but dispersed when the officer got out of the vehicle.

1:47 a.m.: Peace restored after a male removed his shirt as if to prepare to fight at which point the police intervened. He could not explain what the issue was over and was sent on his way. A verbal argument was escalating until it appeared that parties were about to square off but police intervened before any physical altercation. After “Jacob” noticed that “Joshua” was trying to pick fights with females, he attempted to mediate the situation with a dance-off.  Joshua said no and became increasingly aggressive, at which point the police intervened.

Community Policing

1:13 a.m.: Heavy foot traffic after the bars closed and verbal altercation in front of Antonio’s was broken up.

Recovered Property

3:34 p.m.: A wallet with a cartoon character was found at McMurphy’s. Attempts will be made to locate contact info for the involved party.

3:49 p.m.: At 1 East Pleasant St., a black purse and a black woman’s shirt were found. Greenfield Police Department was contacted by an anonymous party regarding the items being located. Greenfield PD advised the party to turn into the APD.

Assist Citizen

5:28 p.m.: A female party who lived at 213 Sunset Ave until July 28 reported that she could not find a wallet which contained her Social Security card when she was unpacking. She believes it may have been stolen.

6:13 p.m.: A reporting party stated that a 3-year-old child bit her 5-year-old child at 34 Pomeroy Lane. The party wanted to speak to an officer in person.

Missing Property

7:24 p.m.: A female party reported a lost Apple iPhone valued at $800 and a UMass ID card on Phillips Street some time the previous night or earlier that morning. A report was generated for insurance purposes.

11:43 p.m.: A male party called APD to report a lost iPhone 7 with a black case valued at approximately $700. He reports that he was picked up around midnight in Puffton Village by an unknown 5’10” black male with a small build operating an unidentified SUV and dropped him off on Pulpit Hill Road. The party could not identify this individual as an Uber or Lyft driver. The party used “Find My iPhone” and discovered it was last used in Woburn, Mass. No further information was available and a report was generated for insurance purposes.

Disabled Motor Vehicle

10:04 p.m.: At 111 Fearing Street, a white 2008 Jeep Liberty broke down and created a traffic hazard. The vehicle was pushed out of the intersection.

Traffic

2:01 p.m.: Report of a skateboarder moving in and out of traffic at 132 North Pleasant St.

Kathrine Esten can be reached at [email protected] and followed on Twitter at @KathrineEsten. Chris McLaughlin can be reached at [email protected] and followed on Twitter at @ChrisMcLJournal.